IS THIS YEAR BETTER THAN '97?

CyggyMarlin

I say this year's team has been more exciting...No "BOUGHT" lable...some young talent (Cabrera and Willis) making an impact...This team had to knock off Thome, Bonds, and Sosa....INCREDIBLE RUN after being 10 games under .500...This team is more of a unit and has more heart than the '97 team...No expectations this year and they way exceeded anyone's...

Gotta go this year simply because of everything around it. I mean, honestly, I can't say I thought we'd do this at the beginning of the season, I wish I could and I give kudos to those who did, but I just didn't. In '97, I walked around talking about how we were going to win it all from the day the spending spree ended, so this year has been much more fun for me.

Plus, it's been much more dramatic, so far.

This season has been far more exciting. Trader Jack molded this team from block of clay. we watched them grow and get better and better. for those of us that have been there from the begining this feels like sweet reward. for those that jumped on this is a burst or excitement you didnt think you could experience with this team. i hope the latter stay with us for a long time.

1997 is better than 2003-bc. 97' won it and we haven't won it yet and every player on the 97' team could be an all-star!we had a great team-but this 03' marlins team is much more interesting and knows that they can win it-and even though i think that the 97' team is better than the 03' team i'm more confident that this team will win the w.s. more than the 97' team-bc they never give up!and you can never say that thier going to lose a game until they lost already-there a very fun team-and i'm very proud of them.

GO MARLINS!!!!!!

show them what a real team looks like!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what happens in the world series, this is by FAR the best season of baseball I have ever witnessed. I don't even care if the Fish get rolled (they won't) in the series. Nothing can bring me down from the high this team has given me. They amaze me more and more with each game. They have not only slayed Goliath, they slayed EVERYTHING. No more last 2 minutes of Sportscenter, no more media questioning and doubting every move the Fish make. Its all over, no matter what happens from here on. The Marlins fan base has increased a 100 fold over the past 3 weeks.

97 was expected to compete, 03 was expected to compete for last place.

No matter what happens in the world series, this is by FAR the best season of baseball I have ever witnessed. I don't even care if the Fish get rolled (they won't) in the series. Nothing can bring me down from the high this team has given me. They amaze me more and more with each game. They have not only slayed Goliath, they slayed EVERYTHING. No more last 2 minutes of Sportscenter, no more media questioning and doubting every move the Fish make. Its all over, no matter what happens from here on. The Marlins fan base has increased a 100 fold over the past 3 weeks.

97 was expected to compete, 03 was expected to compete for last place.

My exact same sentiments. This is a truly magical season! Best in my entire life. No matter what, this team will ALWAYS be in my heart

this team was suppose 2 compete for last place...

actually i think we were ranked before that season started as #3 in our division-but i knew all along that we could make it this far!

it feels so much better when u believe in something-and not alot of other people believe in it and it happens-than when u believe in something that everyone else does-and it happens-thats why the marlins will beat the yanks or red sox-bc both of those teams expected 2 get into the ws or atleast close 2 it-and when they get there they wont be as excited as the marlins-they prob. think that whoever wins will win the ws easily bc of the marlins-well they better watch out!-bc they better bring thier game with them!

Go Marlins!