Isn't this strange?

Hollyberry

I am going to shorten this because I dont want to bore you guys.

Okay, I was going on a mini vacation to north Florida. My family stopped at a rest center about 300 miles from my house. Well, when I walked in the rest center I literally ran into one of my good guy friends. My mom was looking at him weird because he was staring at me. I didnt see him right away because I was looking straight ahead - he was tall so I was staring at his neck. Once he stopped infront of me I looked and we both laughed. I always see him in weird places. We both kind of lost touch recently, so if we didnt see eachother we probably wouldnt have talked ever again. He gave me his new email and told me to email him when I get back.

Isnt that weird? I met one of my guy friends at a rest center 300 miles away. I can understand at the local mall, grocery store but a rest center :blink: .

Instant Karma's gonna get you.

It depends on how many people you know.

I went to Islands of Adventure a few years back and ran into a friend I had just spoken with like a few days before. Neither one of us knew the other was going.

Imagine the odds....

Also- being a teacher for so many years, I constantly run into former students or even brothers/sisters/cousins of former students.

I am going to shorten this because I dont want to bore you guys.

Okay, I was going on a mini vacation to north Florida. My family stopped at a rest center about 300 miles from my house. Well, when I walked in the rest center I literally ran into one of my good guy friends. My mom was looking at him weird because he was staring at me. I didnt see him right away because I was looking straight ahead - he was tall so I was staring at his neck. Once he stopped infront of me I looked and we both laughed. I always see him in weird places. We both kind of lost touch recently, so if we didnt see eachother we probably wouldnt have talked ever again. He gave me his new email and told me to email him when I get back.

Isnt that weird? I met one of my guy friends at a rest center 300 miles away. I can understand at the local mall, grocery store but a rest center :blink: .

thats pretty random.

Last year I went with a friend to Japan. As we got on the subway at 5am to go see the fish market we noticed the two other non japanese (trust me we stuck out) people on the train. They got off at the same stop as us, so I assumed they were going to the fish market as well. We started talking to them and they were from miami as well. They also worked at FIU, where my friend is currently a student! I thought that was crazy even though we had never met them before.

Another story is me and a friend were going to a jets-dolphins game in NY. As we got on the bus to go to the meadowlands, we saw 3 people from our high school (who were also on our football team) in miami sitting on the bus going to the game. I hadnt seen them in over a year and a half and now we randomly ran into eachother on the bus.

thats sick. but if you think thats strange listen to this in shortest terms.

so about a week ago i got this friend request on facebook and i was going to decline her. but then i saw she lives in howard beach, new york so i said to myself F*** it i will accept her. i messaged her saying who is this? and she begins to explain how her and i were really good friends in first grade(11 years ago) and how she was my first friend that was a girl. so now a girl found me who lives in new york still and i live in florida and she literally must of had to search in florida for a guy named Thomas I. well now we been talking for a week and we have so much in common and talk for a lot and im going to ny august 7th to visit her and family. our moms still know eachother and everything. our dads do the same work and were both only childern. this was literally 11 years ago when i was in first grade and this girl found me

so about a week ago i got this friend request on facebook and i was going to decline her. but then i saw she lives in howard beach, new york so i said to myself F*** it i will accept her. i messaged her saying who is this? and she begins to explain how her and i were really good friends in first grade(11 years ago) and how she was my first friend that was a girl. so now a girl found me who lives in new york still and i live in florida and she literally must of had to search in florida for a guy named Thomas I. well now we been talking for a week and we have so much in common and talk for a lot and im going to ny august 7th to visit her and family. our moms still know eachother and everything. our dads do the same work and were both only childern. this was literally 11 years ago when i was in first grade and this girl found me

Love at first site?

:mischief

:lol I can still remember the name of the girl that was my first kiss in the 1st grade- Rebecca Loveless. What a great name!

Love at first site?

i hope so man. i really like talking to her. i guess we shall see in august

Love at first site?

i hope so man.

No love for my pun?

:(

Love at first site?

i hope so man.

No love for my pun?

:(

noo i typed more but it never shows up for me. i have the same problem with this site all the time. sometimes what i write doesnt show up. i havent seen her yet only talk you know but i truly hope you are right!!!!! awesome girl though. better then these florida girls =]

btw not to be rude at like all but i never knew hollyberry was a chick i always thought hollyberry was a guy. and i been using this forum since like 05

What exactly would give you the impression she was a guy? You know many dudes named Holly? Or is it the avatar of a smiley face wearing a chefs hat with a heart on it? :lol

btw not to be rude at like all but i never knew hollyberry was a chick i always thought hollyberry was a guy. and i been using this forum since like 05

What exactly would give you the impression she was a guy? You know many dudes named Holly? Or is it the avatar of a smiley face wearing a chefs hat with a heart on it? :lol

lol well i always see posts by her but i guess for 2 years i assumed she was a guy. now that i look at it, it all makes sense