Florida Panthers 2007

http://panthers.nhl.com/team/app?page=Team...mp;service=page

looks pretty balanced. first 2 home games against NJ

I think all the west teams we play are COL,CAL,MIN,EDM,VAN @ Home

Loungo comes back on 2/1/08

should be a great year to be a hockey fan

why did I see St. Louis and Nashville on there...I'm very confused!

i must have misread

We can't lose 7 games to the Thrashers again.

Frickin Thrashers. :banghead

LETS GO THRASHERS!!! :)

GIT OUTTA HERE

gotta rep my 2nd favorite team...that being said, Panthers will be MUCH better this year!

How can your second favorite team be a division rival? Its the same as saying I am a rangers fan, but the devils are my second favorite team or I am bruins fan but the canadians are my second favorite team.

GIT OUTTA HERE

gotta rep my 2nd favorite team...that being said, Panthers will be MUCH better this year!

How the hell can your second favorite team be, arguably, the Panther's biggest rival? :banghead

GIT OUTTA HERE

How the hell can your second favorite team be, arguably, the Panther's biggest rival? :banghead

No way are the Thrashers our biggest rival.

The Lightning are more our rivals...Though the entire northeast divisino, except Ottawa, has a bone to pick with us... :mischief

Panthers play Montreal on December 28th. Hurray for reselling tickets at a higher price to fans from Canada!

Ya I saw that. I believe toronto is dec 22 or something like that. I have to make sure that I will be in FL in that week first, but once its confirmed I will have to get tickets to those games.

GIT OUTTA HERE

grew up in Atlanta...spent many boring years there, but the Thrashers were getting started when i was there, so I have a place for the team.

Ottawa and Toronto are my current 3 and 4 due to school connections.

i should be going to both games up here in boston...even though ill have to wait til february and march...but i will def be the most hated man in the arena...well...next to harry sinden

second most hated man...I'll be making my first trip to the Fleet...I mean TDBankNorth Garden...and then my 2nd!

GIT OUTTA HERE

grew up in Atlanta...spent many boring years there, but the Thrashers were getting started when i was there, so I have a place for the team.

4 teams? Toronto and Ottawa are rivals as well. You need to just have one team not multiple teams.

i should be going to both games up here in boston...even though ill have to wait til february and march...but i will def be the most hated man in the arena...well...next to harry sinden

second most hated man...I'll be making my first trip to the Fleet...I mean TDBankNorth Garden...and then my 2nd!

the game i went to...which was one of bertuzzi's what 7 games with the panthers...i was terribly loud and obnoxious(hard to imagine huh?) and we had moved from crappy seats to premium level seats(130+ bucks per game)...and the panthers ended up winning 3-2...come to think of it...i have never seen the panthers lose a game i attended in my life...which is a paltry 6-0 now

the game i went to...which was one of bertuzzi's what 7 games with the panthers...i was terribly loud and obnoxious(hard to imagine huh?) and we had moved from crappy seats to premium level seats(130+ bucks per game)...and the panthers ended up winning 3-2...come to think of it...i have never seen the panthers lose a game i attended in my life...which is a paltry 6-0 now

Any sports game Ive been to in my life in the US, all in South Florida, my team has never lost. FAU once, Dolphins once, Heat 6 times, Marlins 2 times(once a walkoff homer), and Panthers twice which would be (12-0). In my country, different luck. Still pretty impressive.

GIT OUTTA HERE

4 teams? Toronto and Ottawa are rivals as well. You need to just have one team not multiple teams.

unfortunantly, I have to root for Atlanta becuase I just like the team...Toronto and Ottawa I don't root for, especially if they're playing the Thrash or Panthers, I just have personal connections to the teams.