Henry Owens?

I've been out of town for weeks, any updates on Henry Owens?

It is reported Julio has kidnapped Owens and is holding him for ransom

Maybe that's why Julio is doing so well in Colorado.

You really need to get off this I Hate Julio thing. It was old and uncalled for a long time ago.

You really need to get off this I Hate Julio thing. It was old and uncalled for a long time ago.

I, for one, think that Julio bashing will always be welcome on this board

I, for one, think that Julio bashing will always be welcome on this board

/co-signed

Why did you have to go and take a completely ridiculous joke and make it serious...

And when you have a guy who pitched like Julio did, it is completely called for.

Dude take a chill pill if you want him back that's on you. We all tremble at the memory of Julio in a Marlin's uniform

• 3 weeks later...

Dude take a chill pill if you want him back that's on you. We all tremble at the memory of Julio in a Marlin's uniform

"Want him back?" Way to change my statement. He's doing fine in Colorado. And he's still wearing the purple and contributing. Continually bashing on a guy just because he didn't do well here is sounding a bit too much like Mets fans to me. I think the powers that be held onto him too long but obviously they saw what he could do and failed to see that he just couldn't get it done here. Everyone else has moved on but for a few.

"Want him back?" Way to change my statement. He's doing fine in Colorado. And he's still wearing the purple and contributing. Continually bashing on a guy just because he didn't do well here is sounding a bit too much like Mets fans to me. I think the powers that be held onto him too long but obviously they saw what he could do and failed to see that he just couldn't get it done here. Everyone else has moved on but for a few.

If "everyone else has moved on", why did he get booed both times he pitched against us when the Rockies came down? Look, part of being a fans of a team is booing those who we feel has hurt the team in some way. Since he isn't on the team anymore, I don't see anything wrong with booing him here.

BTW, speaking of "moving on", why why did you bring up this argument from 3 weeks ago?

Guest Miggy is Great

Julio aside, does anyone know if theres chances of him pitching again this year. I think hes our best bullpen arm..

Ha, Man i am sorry about all these bickering people. I am here to inform you that it is unlikely Henry plays for the Fish this year. When he comes back, he will need to take it slowly.

Julio aside, does anyone know if theres chances of him pitching again this year. I think hes our best bullpen arm..

Ha, Man i am sorry about all these bickering people. I am here to inform you that it is unlikely Henry plays for the Fish this year. When he comes back, he will need to take it slowly.

Not sure where you heard this from

not to say you are wrong, but there has been no timetable put on him at any point recently (I believe)