Most hated Yankee (not including Steinbrenner)

Craig

I hate Giambi because when the A's lost to them in the playoffs two years ago he said "If we could only keep these guys together we will be back next year." Days later he signed with the Yankees' when the A's offered the same contract to him! It wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't bad mouthed the Yankees while with the A's and then bad mouthed the A's while with the Yankees.

I disagree with those who say Jeter is overrated....

he is on the of the most "clutch"(there's that word again) players in postseason history

Jim Leyritz was incredibly clutch during his career in the postseason. Does that make him a good player? I know the comparision is ridiculous, but you aren't "great" just because you are clutch, there is a big difference.

jeter IS over rated!

tell me why. I just did in my last post concerning his post season clutchness (is that a word?) But anyways, if you want to look at regular season stats, he hits for great average, but his run production in the home run and RBI categories are poor, and you can find a defender like him at shortstop pretty easily. If he played anywhere but New York, he would have only 1 or 2 all star games on his resume if that IMO.