Chase Utley breaks hand

Guest FishFanInPA

I like this a lot too.....serves them right....

If anyone didn't see it, the Nats pitcher got tossed for no reason today....he hit two guys in a row in a 1 run game and the idiot ump tossed him.

stay classy mb.com

Meh, at least we have more class than Philly phans.

You just cheered a person breaking his hand who's done nothing to you. The only thing keeping you from beiing being as tasteless as Philly phans is about 15,000 people

stay classy mb.com

You just cheered a person breaking his hand who's done nothing to you. The only thing keeping you from beiing being as tasteless as Philly phans is about 15,000 people

If Jose Reyes broke his hand, I'm sure Philly Phans would be completely grief stricken.

stay classy mb.com

If Jose Reyes broke his hand, I'm sure Philly Phans would be completely grief stricken.

I just said Philly Phans are tastless, do you not read these days? Again I will reiterate the only difference between us is fans come to our games. Otherwise, it's the same people apparently as you've just admitted you're down on our level.

stay classy mb.com

I just said Philly Phans are tastless, do you not read these days? Again I will reiterate the only difference between us is fans come to our games. Otherwise, it's the same people apparently as you've just admitted you're down on our level.

Instead of getting involved in another useless, endless Marlins vs. Phillie argument, I will just reiterate that I hate Chase Utley, oh so very much. Seriously. I can't overstate my hatred for him.

But no, I hold nothing against Philly Phins for they're lack of class, I just can't stand the Phillies, largely due to the fact that they have Chase Utley.

So you wish physical pain on people/players you don't like?

I can't stand Jeter or A-Fraud or Posada or Bonds or etc. but I'd never wish them physical injury.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Like Ramp said, stay classy.

I wouldn't wish injury, but if it happens, I can't say I would rather Chase be playing and be honest.

I also drown puppies and set kittens on fire.

Guest ShaqandWade323

i can see miamibaseballs post to this (person who doesnt speak english)

man hand broke playoffs missed now sucks

:|