Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 3 Discussion

Featured Replies

Nice kick UCF.

 

Last time I went to a UCF game, about 40 people got thrown out. They were playing West Viriginia and every 30 seconds a UCF student got into a fight with a UCF student. It was fun.

FAU topped Minnesota. That's a good sign of progress. I think it is at least.

This kid Locker is pretty nice...

Urban also said he hated the new transfer rules. (Tennessee cant catch kickoffs either?) But then after saying how terrible the rules were he went and took his favorite CB away from Utah, never spoke of the rule again.

 

Silly Urban

 

Verne and Bob are both worse than Rich Waltz. Bob tells us that a 0 yard completion on 3rd and 10 doesnt mean anything.

Cinderella is dancing all over the place....Miss State already and UCF and Washington tryin to join them.

Damn i had 5 bucks on the vols to beat uf...oh well.

Washington might actually beat ohio state, i mean i knew it was going to be close but...w/e.

Notre Dame...jeez...the worst team ive ever had to watch (football wise) i just want the season to end already because i know next year this team is going to be much much better. The in-experience is kicking there asses and they just flat out suck.

0-3 jeez. And there's still a lot of football to be played. Oh well, just gotta wait for 08.

I hate Tim Tebow.

 

1. Plays for the florida gators

2. He has 11 carries in this game, thats the same number of passes he's thrown

3. is he a QB or RB im confused, yes hes 8-11 for 100+ yds and 2 td passes, but this guy does not impress me one bit.

he better enjoy his starting qb years at uf because he wont be around for the nfl. not unless he starts showing thats hes a real qb.

4. did i mention that i just hate him?

The best thing that could happen between the Canes and Panthers is another brawl. Awful game.

TD Florida on an unforced fumble. Im telling you, the things I see when I watch SEC games are amazing. Cant help but think back to Arkansas dropping a punt at the goalline for UF to recover in the endzone in the SEC title game for a Florida TD when Arkansas was previously outplaying them.

What the hell are these UCF announcers talking about? Smith wasn't choreographing that....God, i wish announcers would stop being stupid asses

Quite possibly the best game of the day is on ESPN Classic.

No.

 

What game on today is a bigger matchup than Louisville/Kentucky? the Ohio State University @ Washington(which was a good game until the mid 3rd quarter)?

USC/Nebraska?

 

BC/GaTech?

 

arguably Arkansas/Bama

this UCF game is giving them a run for their money.

Quite possibly the best game of the day is on ESPN Classic.

No.

 

What game on today is a bigger matchup than Louisville/Kentucky? the Ohio State University @ Washington(which was a good game until the mid 3rd quarter)?

 

Tennessee/UF?

Nebraska/USC?

 

There are another handful of games that I would consider better, but I'll just stop at the two obvious ones.

 

In any case, you're talking about a game that involves Kentucky. I know they don't suck as much as in the past, but still...Kentucky. And Louisville has not been impressive at all this season. I would expect a lot of points in that one, though, so at least it should be fun to watch.

 

I'm just sorry I don't have the Big Ten Network here...can't watch Duke/Northwestern.

Im a lifelong UM fan but I go to FIU now and I couldnt be more proud of the Golden Panthers. As a fan of Da U I am nothing but disappointed. FIU will be a pretty good program in the next few years, I am sure of it. Kyle Wright is terrible and the WRs really are bad. The O-Line is very good the RBs are awesome but we have NO passing game.

 

If Miami wants to beat A&M this week they need to improve.

 

On top of it all I took FIU +33 today. :hat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.