NFL Week 9 Discussion

Orlando Rays

For the Dolphins, it's a brief respite from the slaughter before Buffalo brings their best hope for victory next week.

The Jaguars head to the Superdome. At the beginning it looked like the 'Aints were back, but suddenly Drew Brees decided to show up and they're right in the middle of the NFC South. Jags trying to show dominance over the same after stealing victory from the Bucs.

Tampa Bay continues their home stand against the Cardinals. Will the Bucs be what we thought they were? Is it okay to crown their ass yet? Will Arizona let them off the hook?

Waiting all day for Dallas at the Eagles. And the Ravens and Steelers are here for Monday Night.

Oh, and then there's that little shindig in Indy... The most surprisingly unsurprising dominating season ever meeting with the laser, rocket arm. Again.

I am going heads up now in my survival pool.

Teams I can't use:

New England

Chicago

Tennessee

Baltimore

NY Giants

Dallas

Pittsburgh

Washington

I am between San Diego over Minnesota, Tampa over Arizona, Detroit over Denver and Green Bay over Kansas City.

It's a tough week and I would appreciate any opinions.

Between those, I'd save Green Bay as a sure bet down the line, and take Detroit this time.

I am going heads up now in my survival pool.

Teams I can't use:

New England

Chicago

Tennessee

Baltimore

NY Giants

Dallas

Pittsburgh

Washington

I am between San Diego over Minnesota, Tampa over Arizona, Detroit over Denver and Green Bay over Kansas City.

It's a tough week and I would appreciate any opinions.

Between those, I'd save Green Bay as a sure bet down the line, and take Detroit this time.

I agree. San Diego and Green Bay will have more gimmie games later on I imagine. Detroit over Denver seems like a reasonable choice since it's not exactly an easy win in my opinion.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3089753

One of Andy Reid's sons, Garrett, was just thrown in jail for 2 years for crashing his car while high on heroin. I think it was a probation violation on a previous drug dealing conviction.

The judge said the Reid household was "a drug emporium", and that Andy and his wife provided no structure for his life.

CAPE?!

Do I hear a Cape Call?

CAPE?!?!

Do I see a Cape Call?

Because he isn't smart.

By the way, does that sopcast crap carry only 3 games now? Anybody know if I can get the Bucs online today? Thanks for any help.

Their forum has more info. I think it may have to do with capacity and feed availability.

You want to watch the Bucs game in Boca right? May I suggest a huge antenna to pull in FOX35 from Orlando? Sorry man :(

Update: I'll keep an eye out. We may have something coming closer to game time.

Arizona-Tampa Bay thread

I can try to provide y'all with a link to an audio feed from the Bucs Radio Network: Listen Live