Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New here

Featured Replies

I don't know if anyone knows me, doubt it, but I'm a huge White Sox fan just looking for some baseball discussion. I do like the core of players the Marlins have such as Ramirez, Uggla, Cabrera, and Willis (Even if he had an off year, yo ucan compare it to Buehrle in 06 and him this year.) Look forward to posting.

I like you already.

 

:wub:

 

 

You have plans for tommorow night?

 

 

 

 

Seriously though welcome and good luck.

  • Author

I know some Marlin fans that might post here.

 

I wonder if Marlins fans you know would recgonize you as PAUL KONERKO.

idk, is there a pie lover here? something like marlinschamp03, thats what i knew him on another forum.

I know some Marlin fans that might post here.

 

I wonder if Marlins fans you know would recgonize you as PAUL KONERKO.

idk, is there a pie lover here? something like marlinschamp03, thats what i knew him on another forum.

he knows we like pie!

welcome to the boards. Im the person that gets critiziced after every post, probably including this one

I dont like you

welcome to the boards. Im the person that gets critiziced after every post, probably including this one

that's because the only reason a 13 year old should be on a computer is to talk to girls on AIM and look at porn. and maybe look at cars or something.

 

and to that paul guy, welcome. and dont propose any trade ideas ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.