Sean Taylor shot and killed

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Authorities are investigating a burglary and shooting at the home of Sean Taylor, a former Washington Redkins football player.

It happened early Monday morning in the 18000 block off Old Cutler Road in Palmetto Bay.

Miami-Dade police confirmed that air rescue was dispatched to the scene. It wasn't immediately known who was injured.

I don't like Sean Taylor, the player, but I find it disgusting that there are people in the media and sitting on their couches at home who are insinuating that something fishy HAS to be going on with this situation just because of Taylor's speckled past.

I'm not saying there couldn't be or wouldn't be but while a man is fighting for his life it is downright irresponsible as a journalist to speculate on something like that at this time. I know stuff like this happens everyday and Taylor's celebrity is what makes people take notice but still, this isn't a situation where it should give someone free reign to make up scenarios and slander someone. Especially in the position he is in right now.

Guest marlins02

i pray that all the very little good news reported is true and that he makes it through. not only is he an amazing player but more importantly he's also a father and people say he was changing his personal life around. this news really got me depressed. he's only 24, this is so f***ing sad