December 6, 200718 yr 5) Do you think the Marlins' situation is bad for baseball? 52.3% No, not every franchise can be the Yankees or Red Sox 47.7% Yes, the team should move or be contracted
December 6, 200718 yr some questions were lacking options, #5 should have included: they need a new owner/stadium
December 6, 200718 yr Interesting that most of these voters are agreeing with the Marlins. I like my poll more.
December 6, 200718 yr The Marlins situation is terrific for baseball because the rest of Marlins gets to reap the benefits of us giving them our talent.
December 6, 200718 yr I hate losing Miggy and Dontrelle as much as anyone, but I can't blame the Marlins. If such a small percentage of South Floridians are willing to spend money to actually attend games, why should they continue to lose money? And I don't want to get into the argument on how much they actually lose, or if they lose anything at all... But they put a great team on the field for a few years and attendance didn't significantly increase... As a fan, it sucks to come to that realization, but baseball is a business... I don't blame them at all for making the moves they have made since taking over the team.
December 6, 200718 yr Interesting that most of these voters are agreeing with the Marlins. I like my poll more. Is it possible to make a post without plugging your site? You're 4 for 4 so far...
December 6, 200718 yr For the question about the Marlins' situation being bad for baseball, I wished they had a "Yes, because 'Loria is a cheapskate'" option. They should have put that as an answer to more of the questions...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.