An off-season favorite: Post Your Desktop!

TimeWrecker

OOH! I haven't been to the Civic Center yet, how are the games?

Great. Sign up and go down and stand in the Nole Zone.

This year they've instituted a mandatory number of points to stand in the Nole Zone for the Duke and NC games. Basically, you couldn't have missed one game in the fall (and a couple games over winter break) in order to see Duke.

OOH! I haven't been to the Civic Center yet, how are the games?

Great. Sign up and go down and stand in the Nole Zone.

This year they've instituted a mandatory number of points to stand in the Nole Zone for the Duke and NC games. Basically, you couldn't have missed one game in the fall (and a couple games over winter break) in order to see Duke.

Similar measures were taken in the past, kind of at least. You needed a certain number of games attended to get in early to those games and get the best spots available.

How do you copy your screen on a Mac?

apple + shift + 3

apple +shift+ 4 allows u to drag exactly what you want to take a pic of...and with leopard u can use this feature to make widgets (idk how but i know u can) for instance u can go to reuters and highlight the top stories and itll create a widget that updates itself...pretty cool if u ask me

Who had that Hanley desktop? That was sick. I'd love the link to that or w/e.

I dunno if its the one you are looking for, but I made this one last year

Thanks TWreck. That was what I was looking for. I had that as my desktop for a long time, and then accidently set another pic as the desktop..glad to have it back.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.