Problems with my GirlFriend

Hi everyone. I met my gf on the internet about 6 months ago, she lives about 50 miles from me. She fell in love with me the first time she met me, and I did too. After about 2 months of being together, she removed her profile from the site, and so did I. (by the way, she is asian) My father is looking for the asian wommen too, so He went to go on this other asian site, different then the one I met my gf, and said to me, hey, ******* is on here, when I saw her on there I really felt bad. In simple terms, she is on another dating site(and she does not think I know), she was last active on may the first. She always tells me she loves me, and cant wait to see me, and Im the man of her dreams. My father tells me to play it easy and dont let the cat out of the bag. What is your advise everyone, how should I take this. Thanks

thanks guys, I hate to hear what your saying, b/c Im a really nice good looking guy who treats her right, she aint gonna find another guy like me ever in her life, she says that she is affraid that I will wake up one day and not love her anymore, she says please dont ever hurt me or leave me, Im getting close to doing that though. I went ahead and signed up for the site she is on, and I changed a buch of info on myself, Im going to send her an interest, and if she takes the bait, Im gone.......I can find another women pretty fast, she will lose...

I've never done the online dating thing but from what I hear the women are either: 1.) desperate or 2.) crazy

In your case it sounds like number 1. She probably cares about you but probably not as much as she leads on since she is obviously keeping her options wide open.

Call her on it and see if she ventures into camp number 2.

wow dude, just ASK her about it. Not that hard of a thing to do, especially if you get along/actually know this person. If you can't talk to her about a simple thing like this, you fail. BTW: Asia is a huge country. Plenty more Asian chicks where that came from.

Joke plz?

Joke plz?

Joke plz?

You caught me. Land, Country, Place, Continent, Area...the same basic principal applies here.

wow dude, just ASK her about it. Not that hard of a thing to do, especially if you get along/actually know this person. If you can't talk to her about a simple thing like this, you fail. BTW: Asia is a huge country. Plenty more Asian chicks where that came from.

Joke plz?

Joke plz?

Joke plz?

You caught me. Land, Country, Place, Continent, Area...the same basic principal applies here.

Sorry, I don't mean to have a negative context with that... it's just that it happens somewhat often, and I kinda find it funny...

But yes, I agree with your advice.... ask the chick what's up... it'll give the best answer (maybe not one you want to hear, but the best one)

I never even had a boyfriend at 12. The Marlins were the closest thing to a boyfriend then. :(

*late bloomer*

I started french kissing at 7 with a 12 year old girl, which was really awkward.Now i just look back and smile.

I see she totally took advantage of you and you enjoyed it. :thumbup

Im 22, anyway, I sorted it out with my Girlfriend, and it was just a bad error on her part. ITS ALL OK NOW, so thats it. Anyway Rachel, can I have ur number, Im a Pretty Good looking guy. kidding about ur number. Could someone please Close this Topic..