Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/30 - Marlins @ Phillies - 7:05pm

Featured Replies

vs.

 

Florida Marlins vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Friday, May 30th @ 7:05pm ET

Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA

 

 

vs.

 

Mark Hendrickson (7-2, 4.14 ERA) vs. Brett Myers (2-6, 5.79 ERA)

 

TV: FSN

Radio: WAXY 790, WQBA 1140

this were we find out what marlins are all about i only be happy with two win or sweep not winnng game one and losing game two and three

Sadly, I'll be in Houston and will probably not see any of the series. Maybe I'll catch the game on TBS, but that's questionable.

this were we find out what marlins are all about i only be happy with two win or sweep not winnng game one and losing game two and three

 

 

We need to win this series.Sweep or 2 of 3.

 

 

Let me guess. If we don't win this series or sweep we are done? Bad News Bears again?

 

The Phils are hot right now (at home) and to be honest our Offense and Pitching is cold lately. So I would not be surprised to see us get swept here or only win one game. Do I want that? Hell No, but I also don't think our season is over if we loose this sereis. We still have a lot of baseball left and a lot of games against the Phils.

this were we find out what marlins are all about i only be happy with two win or sweep not winnng game one and losing game two and three

 

 

We need to win this series.Sweep or 2 of 3.

 

 

Let me guess. If we don't win this series or sweep we are done? Bad News Bears again?

 

The Phils are hot right now (at home) and to be honest our Offense and Pitching is cold lately. So I would not be surprised to see us get swept here or only win one game. Do I want that? Hell No, but I also don't think our season is over if we loose this sereis. We still have a lot of baseball left and a lot of games against the Phils.

 

Thank you! Beat me to the punch.. I was about to go off... Glad u posted before I did...

 

:gofish

this were we find out what marlins are all about i only be happy with two win or sweep not winnng game one and losing game two and three

 

 

We need to win this series.Sweep or 2 of 3.

 

 

Let me guess. If we don't win this series or sweep we are done? Bad News Bears again?

 

The Phils are hot right now (at home) and to be honest our Offense and Pitching is cold lately. So I would not be surprised to see us get swept here or only win one game. Do I want that? Hell No, but I also don't think our season is over if we loose this sereis. We still have a lot of baseball left and a lot of games against the Phils.

 

I'm glad you said this b/c I have a bad feeling about this series too, but in May, even if we do get swept, I wouldn't consider us a fluke.

 

With that said...

 

:marlins

this were we find out what marlins are all about i only be happy with two win or sweep not winnng game one and losing game two and three

 

 

We need to win this series.Sweep or 2 of 3.

 

 

Let me guess. If we don't win this series or sweep we are done? Bad News Bears again?

 

The Phils are hot right now (at home) and to be honest our Offense and Pitching is cold lately. So I would not be surprised to see us get swept here or only win one game. Do I want that? Hell No, but I also don't think our season is over if we loose this sereis. We still have a lot of baseball left and a lot of games against the Phils.

Eh we los we bad new bear agaen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.