Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 -- Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well.... I know hindsight is always 20/20 but it was WAAAY too early to be giving out IBB. We should have let Noly pitch to Howard, he is a K machine

 

 

it was a 2-0 count...Nolasco would've given him a cookie.

Plus, Nolasco sucks way more against lefties, in his career.

 

He just made a bad pitch to Burrell.

  • Author

Jenkins K's.

Inning over.

 

After 1 inning of play, Marlins 0 Phillies 1...

Well.... I know hindsight is always 20/20 but it was WAAAY too early to be giving out IBB. We should have let Noly pitch to Howard, he is a K machine

 

 

it was a 2-0 count...Nolasco would've given him a cookie.

Plus, Nolasco sucks way more against lefties, in his career.

 

He just made a bad pitch to Burrell.

 

 

I understand the reason Freddi did it. All I am saying is that it was way to early in the game for it. Howard strikes out a ton and maybe he woul dhave offered at a couple of Curveballs in the dirt or whatever. I am not saying it was a bad move, I know it made sense at the time. I just wouldn't have done it if it were me, but that is probably why I am not a basball manager :)

  • Author

Wes Helms K's.

 

:bases_empty 1 out. Dan Uggla up.

  • Author

Uggla flies out to RF.

 

:bases_empty 2 outs. Luis Gonzalez up.

  • Author

Gonzo pops out to 3B, in foul territory.

Inning over.

Greetings from Houston.

 

How's the game going so far?

We are losing 1-0.

 

sh*t.

 

I was finally able to get the game going on another computer.

 

Hope something good happens as I watch.

  • Author

Pedro Feliz pops out to 2B.

 

:bases_empty 1 out. Carlos Ruiz up.

  • Author

Ruiz flies out to RF.

 

:bases_empty 2 outs. Cole Hamels up.

  • Author

Wow...

Cole Hamels singles, up the middle.

 

:bases_firstbase 2 outs. Jimmy Rollins up.

  • Author

Hermida, WEB GEM! :notworthy

Inning over.

 

After 2 innings of play, Marlins 0 Phillies 1...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.