Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 -- Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

  • Author

2 run 2B for Wes Helms! :notworthy

2-2

 

:bases_secondbase 1 out. Dan Uggla up.

  • Author

Uggla pops out to SS.

 

:bases_secondbase 2 outs. Luis Gonzalez up.

Does Dan ever get a hit with an 0-2 count? I wonder what is AVG is after being down 0-2.... I mean compared to what an AVG batter does with 0-2... which I know is not that good

  • Author

Bad Dan, bad

 

 

Dan's beginning to cool off a bit, as well.

Does Dan ever get a hit with an 0-2 count? I wonder what is AVG is after being down 0-2.... I mean compared to what an AVG batter does with 0-2... which I know is not that good

 

.056 AVG (1-18) going into today on an 0-2 count for Uggla.

Bad Dan, bad

 

 

Dan's beginning to cool off a bit, as well.

 

Team needs to call up a "Cabrera" to charge up the offense ;)

Bad Dan, bad

 

 

Dan's beginning to cool off a bit, as well.

 

 

All the more reason why we need Hanley to get it going again!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.