Fans of other teams thrive off the low attendance at Dolphins Stadium.

I have been to chat rooms, message boards, forums and so on and so forth. One very dissapointing thing I hear from other fans though is "Wow Dolphins Stadium looks packed how many fans showed up 200?" It bothers me but I can always use history especially on the Phillie fans (Phillies -1980, Marlins- 1997,2003) I know no one on this board can really do anything about the attendance at Dolphins stadium (Terrible Stadium, wayyyy overpriced) but I only hope we get the new stadium deal figured out and finalized "SOON" so I can sleep better at night.

Another thing, its nice to see a Marlins website, created by Marlins fans, with a "DECENT AMOUNT" of Marlins Fans here on a daily basis.

Another big thing, little to no flaming, trolling, spamming, everyone does their job here and it makes everything that much better.

Props to the Marlins Staff here. :notworthy :thumbup

I have been to chat rooms, message boards, forums and so on and so forth. One very dissapointing thing I hear from other fans though is "Wow Dolphins Stadium looks packed how many fans showed up 200?" It bothers me but I can always use history especially on the Phillie fans (Phillies -1980, Marlins- 1997,2003) I know no one on this board can really do anything about the attendance at Dolphins stadium (Terrible Stadium, wayyyy overpriced) but I only hope we get the new stadium deal figured out and finalized "SOON" so I can sleep better at night.

Another thing, its nice to see a Marlins website, created by Marlins fans, with a "DECENT AMOUNT" of Marlins Fans here on a daily basis.

Another big thing, little to no flaming, trolling, spamming, everyone does their job here and it makes everything that much better.

It's actually pretty moderately priced compared to other stadiums from what I hear.

Well, I am glad you like it here. :)

When people say that we have no fans and our stadium is always empty, bla bla bla... I just laugh it off. Ignore them. Anyways, people talk about us, yet there's other stadiums that seem to look pretty empty as well (Pittsburgh, for example).

This is a pretty tired topic on these boards, so expect people to say something about it.

It's actually pretty moderately priced compared to other stadiums from what I hear.

I agree. There's also ways you can get tickets for much much cheaper. ;)

I am talking about the FOOD PRICES and PARKING... lol not tickets.

I gotta be the third on this one. The tickets aren't pretty well priced.

I'm not gonna become Samson's love slave. :lol Seriously though, how?

Actually, parking and food is about equal too. God forbid you try to park in Houston, it will cost you a pretty penny.

Now, you could argue that the food sucks, but the pricing at all stadiums suck.

I'm not gonna become Samson's love slave. :lol Seriously though, how?

I heard you can get them for as cheap as 9 dollars dont know how or you can illegally sell tickets at the game but I like to follow the law because Cops have Guns and are usually angry.

Actually, parking and food is about equal too. God forbid you try to park in Houston, it will cost you a pretty penny.

Now, you could argue that the food sucks, but the pricing at all stadiums suck.

I suppose I am off a little then I should probably visit more stadiums unless I want to save money.

Yeah, that will cost you an arm and a leg.

The best food item there is the chicken fingers. The Edy's ice cream is awesome. I do miss the Watermelon Chill though. Yummo!

WTF!? lol the Chicken Fingers are the best because they are 8 DOLLARS and they give you a side of fries! lol... I would have to go with the Lemon Ice for 5 dollars on a hot summer day but then I guess that wouldn't exactly be considered "food" either.

The best food item there is the chicken fingers. The Edy's ice cream is awesome. I do miss the Watermelon Chill though. Yummo!

WTF!? lol the Chicken Fingers are the best because they are 8 DOLLARS and they give you a side of fries! lol... I would have to go with the Lemon Ice for 5 dollars on a hot summer day but then I guess that wouldn't exactly be considered "food" either.

LOL I usually have a couple lemon ades and a Lemon Ice during the games. Food prices are high. but comparable to other stadiums. The food quality has taken a dip this year on the 100 level, but if you walk around there are some things that are pretty good. Parking is on target with other stadiums as well. And average price for game tickets ranked 24th in MLB on the last list I saw, which was a couple months ago.

Don't like the prices here? Just wait until we get into the new place.

Well, first of all...If you lose sleep at night because people on message boards are making fun of your favorite baseball team's attendance, you should probably find a hobby.

When people say that we have no fans and our stadium is always empty, bla bla bla... I just laugh it off. Ignore them. Anyways, people talk about us, yet there's other stadiums that seem to look pretty empty as well (Pittsburgh, for example).

This is a pretty tired topic on these boards, so expect people to say something about it.

When I bring up Pittsburgh people usually shut up. They even have a new stadium (some call it the best of the new ones) and still 8,000 to 10,000 a night. They have ZERO excuses in Pittsburgh.

When I bring up Pittsburgh people usually shut up. They even have a new stadium (some call it the best of the new ones) and still 8,000 to 10,000 a night. They have ZERO excuses in Pittsburgh.

What about the excuse of a poor front office that hasn't put a winning team on the field in what seems like a decade?

The reason they're bad comes down to them not drafting well. Their scouting department is horrible. They've had high draft picks for years and years and haven't produced any talent from it.

I don't blame the fans at all.