Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7-2 postgame

Featured Replies

I HATE CAMPS. I HATE CAMP COUNSELLERS. I HATE CAMPS.

 

 

wow!!!

 

well it was an interesting game to say the least.... other than the rain and the campers it was fun haha..

 

seirously though... wow... camps....

btw, Jake needs to sit the entire series vs Colorado

:|

 

 

Anyways, I was unable to watch this game due to me being asleep (I know how stupid of me) but after reading the game summary, it sounded like a great game :)

 

Keep it... ummm... going.

I HATE CAMPS. I HATE CAMP COUNSELLERS. I HATE CAMPS.

 

 

wow!!!

 

well it was an interesting game to say the least.... other than the rain and the campers it was fun haha..

 

seirously though... wow... camps....

 

I sat next to a bunch of campers last year during the Josh Willingham walkoff game and they would say adorable things to each other like: "Shut your mouth or i'm gonna f*** you up!"

LOL!!!!

 

I WAS AT THAT GAME TOO!!!!

 

 

THIS ONE WAS WORSE THOUGH.

 

I was outfield terrace last year and there was like 1 camp there, this time... I was literally sitting right next to them... not to mention a counsoller that all she did was b1tch and b!tch and would stand in the aisle and completely block my view... IDK which was worse the kids or the counsollers

  • Author

LOL!!!!

 

I WAS AT THAT GAME TOO!!!!

 

 

THIS ONE WAS WORSE THOUGH.

 

I was outfield terrace last year and there was like 1 camp there, this time... I was literally sitting right next to them... not to mention a counsoller that all she did was b1tch and b!tch and would stand in the aisle and completely block my view... IDK which was worse the kids or the counsollers

counselors...they were flinching every minute a ball was hit in the air, and during the rain they acted like they owned the place. This isn't the museum of sicence, this is the Marlins game, other people go to these games! And the kids were littering LF with tinsel...they would not stop even when the usher asked!

Yea.... some lady thought she was Wayne Huizinga (sp?) and it was her stadium it was ridiculous...

 

 

idk why they think that since its "camp day" they can tell other people who paid their own money and didnt get a discount (Cause you know those kids did) what to do. From now on I will never go on camp day again...

 

 

...and yea I saw all the tinsel/trash they were throwing out there I was in the bullpen box across and it was very easy to see all the stuff they were throwing on there...

I voted for Nolasco...2003 you know I was never gonna vote for Amezaga!

 

Yes I know Eddie. All too well...but it's okay. :brigginbounce

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.