Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/12 Cardinals vs. Marlins

Featured Replies

Is yesterday how we start our nose-dive out of contention

Baker just don't throw the ball, u have the arm of a 5 year old girl

Is yesterday how we start our nose-dive out of contention

 

The 2nd loss to the Mets is when I started getting a weird bad feeling about this team.

 

FFS throw some GD strikes.

Is yesterday how we start our nose-dive out of contention

 

Maybe? I dunno, what time does Phelps have his first race tonight?

 

 

10 pm, i am watchin that, the 2nd is exactly an hour after that

Volstad looks terrible. You CANT walk Rick Ankiel. The guy can only hit fastballs, pound him with breaking balls and offspeed stuff and he will look clueless at the plate every time.

Its just not Volstad's night, lets hope he can do what Anibal did and just keep us within striking distance

Is yesterday how we start our nose-dive out of contention

 

Maybe? I dunno, what time does Phelps have his first race tonight?

 

I think the Olympics start at 8pm, I may be headed their soon.

PUT IN PINTO

 

 

hehehe

 

 

Dim i know why we are losing

 

U have more psots than me asshole

 

that's ur own damn fault fool.

 

I pity the fool, who has less posts than me

Who didn't see this coming?

 

 

*raises hand*

 

I thought Volstad was our reliable starter

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.