Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/12 Cardinals vs. Marlins

Featured Replies

Hanley has YET to make an adjustment on that outside fastball

Wasn't outside. That was right down the pipe.

so u are condoning a ball thrown in the dirt, i am not letting Jake off the hook, but Uggla is at fault on that play

I would have never expected Hanley and Hermida to be in the top ten in the NL in strike outs. Uggla? Yes. These guys? No.

so u are condoning a ball thrown in the dirt, i am not letting Jake off the hook, but Uggla is at fault on that play

Yeah, I am. That happens ALL THE TIME from 2B. But there happens to be a guy 1st with a rather large glove to pick it. Usually.

Ugh...Come on Cantu put a smile on my face :D

does anybody think something is still wrong wit Hanley's eye? His strikeout # has increased a lot since that knat (i spelled it wrong) flew into his eye and he had to leave the game

For whatever reason we just suck against the Cardinals.

 

First time playing them this year, isn't it?

We historically suck against the Cardinals. 50-72(.410) all time, have won the season series twice and tied it 3 times in 15 years.

I don't think I have seen a disastrous pitching performance and batting performance.

 

I hate Fredi Gonzalez.

Crumbling...

 

down...

 

down...

 

down...

I know, this looks very bad, but I still remind you that we are still the same GB that we were a week ago.

come on Jacobs use that Sex Panther cologne! :cool

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.