Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/12 Cardinals vs. Marlins

Featured Replies

I don't think I have seen a disastrous pitching performance and batting performance.

 

I hate Fredi Gonzalez.

Yeah, why didn't he throw strikes!

Crumbling...

 

down...

 

down...

 

down...

I know, this looks very bad, but I still remind you that we are still the same GB that we were a week ago.

 

 

but the momentum is different, the spirit of the team is different, we are not the same team we were last week.

Crumbling...

 

down...

 

down...

 

down...

I know, this looks very bad, but I still remind you that we are still the same GB that we were a week ago.

 

True, there is always a bright side... that being said this is the worst I have ever felt just 2.5 games back.

 

Knowing the Marlins we will go on a run and make everything dramatic in September.

 

That could just be the biased opinion of mine though.

Crumbling...

 

down...

 

down...

 

down...

I know, this looks very bad, but I still remind you that we are still the same GB that we were a week ago.

 

 

but the momentum is different, the spirit of the team is different, we are not the same team we were last week.

But that momentum can swing so quickly, I'm not ready to say we are "dive bombing" or "crumbling". Not yet.

Cantu is about the only consistent guy we've had all year. And even he is struggling this month. Good job with that single. Drive him home!

 

 

do u forget whos batting

Cantu is about the only consistent guy we've had all year. And even he is struggling this month. Good job with that single. Drive him home!

 

 

do u forget whos batting

 

 

exactly, the hottest hitter on the team is up, Jacobs

Cantu is about the only consistent guy we've had all year. And even he is struggling this month. Good job with that single. Drive him home!

 

 

do u forget whos batting

Yeah, a guy who is OPSing over 1.000 in this half.

YEAH!!!!!!!!

 

 

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HAIR!!!!

Cantu is about the only consistent guy we've had all year. And even he is struggling this month. Good job with that single. Drive him home!

 

 

do u forget whos batting

 

 

ANTI JINX

NICELY DONE JAKE! Good way to make up for your bad pick.

 

P.S. I still hate you.

ALL Uggla needs is a home run and all is forgiven

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.