Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

70 ways to keep a woman happy

Featured Replies

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

Now I know what 69 is first hand.

:o

Don't worry, he probably caught his parents doing it.:lol

:o

 

 

:(

:nono

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

Now I know what 69 is first hand.

:o

Don't worry, he probably caught his parents doing it.:lol

:lol

 

Actually, that is extremely traumatizing/repulsive/disturbing.

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

Now I know what 69 is first hand.

:o

Don't worry, he probably caught his parents doing it.:lol

:lol

 

Actually, that is extremely traumatizing/repulsive/disturbing.

That happened to my friend when he was a kid, except it wasn't his dad...

 

Traumatizing is right, that man is messed up.

  • 1 month later...

The best/craziest/funniest/weirdest/awesomest part is, I think MMP was more excited about getting to post about it on this board than what was actually happening.

 

 

LOL, I concur.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.