Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

70 ways to keep a woman happy

Featured Replies

too young to understand

 

 

NO LIKE i mean like waht doea the 69 mean

like take her 69 more times

 

 

hehe...

 

 

LMAO i spilled my drink when i read that.

 

oooh :wipes tears from eyes:

 

too funny, i knew what 69 was when i was like 11.

 

but hey dont worry that kinda stuff happens.

 

for sure, thats the post of the year.

LMAO i spilled my drink when i read that.

 

oooh :wipestearsfromeyes:

 

too funny, i knew what 69 was when i was like 11.

 

but hey dont worry that kinda stuff happens.

 

for sure, thats the post of the year.

 

hahaa

im

see people this is a smart man

Im not to young Rachel

 

Plus I can take you shopping and.. I think your old enough to get the rest.... :mischief

 

 

"21 years young?" :kiss

 

 

hey man bak off only me and Paul Lo Duca are her men

 

I doubt someone that was born in the 90's is her man...

Im not to young Rachel

 

Plus I can take you shopping and.. I think your old enough to get the rest.... :mischief

 

 

"21 years young?" :kiss

 

 

hey man bak off only me and Paul Lo Duca are her men

 

I doubt someone that was born in the 90's his her man...

 

man you guys are harsh

to bad i dont give a danm because im hard headed lol

  • 1 month later...

haha you brought this back up i laughed so hard reading this again im such a duck.

My dad talked to me about this yesterday i told him i already did my research.

But hey I think me and Rachel could be good friends sooner or later

I'll be 20 in 6 Years baby so i'll be caught up

  • 9 months later...

How did you not know what a 69 meant?

 

 

I was 13 and I don't watch porn lol.

 

I took Sex Ed last year and they showed and taught us all about it(In Pictures).

This is solid gold.

 

Makes me laugh everytime.

 

If i saw this in a movie, i think i would piss myself.

 

But hey, another funny story, i know a guy who didnt know what 69 was or jizz, i had to tell him. and he was 18. and he watches porn (a little to much i might add)

 

Makes me laugh when i think about him.

 

 

 

hahaha omg! "What does 69 mean? does that mean like i take her 69 more times?" :)

How did you not know what a 69 meant?

 

 

I was 13 and I don't watch porn lol.

 

I took Sex Ed last year and they showed and taught us all about it(In Pictures).

 

 

Then something is wrong with you.

And I bet that class was the greatest class of your life.

How did you not know what a 69 meant?

 

 

I was 13 and I don't watch porn lol.

 

I took Sex Ed last year and they showed and taught us all about it(In Pictures).

 

 

Then something is wrong with you.

And I bet that class was the greatest class of your life.

 

Cauliflower Penises and Yeast Infections, not fun.

 

I've seen porn before but my dad has a restriction for like 99 percent of all those websites with 2 passwords?!?! Plus I'd rather not waste an hour of my day watching other people have sex when I can be with my friends or doing something that would actually benefit my life like reading a book from the summer reading list when there's less then 2 weeks before school starts. :)

How did you not know what a 69 meant?

 

 

I was 13 and I don't watch porn lol.

 

I took Sex Ed last year and they showed and taught us all about it(In Pictures).

 

 

Then something is wrong with you.

And I bet that class was the greatest class of your life.

 

Cauliflower Penises and Yeast Infections, not fun.

 

I've seen porn before but my dad has a restriction for like 99 percent of all those websites with 2 passwords?!?! Plus I'd rather not waste an hour of my day watching other people have sex when I can be with my friends or doing something that would actually benefit my life like reading a book from the summer reading list when there's less then 2 weeks before school starts.

 

 

 

Well, you can stay up and do it.

Not recomending it, just saying. You can make time to see hot girls.

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

How did you not know what a 69 meant?

 

 

I was 13 and I don't watch porn lol.

 

I took Sex Ed last year and they showed and taught us all about it(In Pictures).

 

 

Then something is wrong with you.

And I bet that class was the greatest class of your life.

 

Cauliflower Penises and Yeast Infections, not fun.

 

I've seen porn before but my dad has a restriction for like 99 percent of all those websites with 2 passwords?!?! Plus I'd rather not waste an hour of my day watching other people have sex when I can be with my friends or doing something that would actually benefit my life like reading a book from the summer reading list when there's less then 2 weeks before school starts.

 

 

 

Well, you can stay up and do it.

Not recomending it, just saying. You can make time to see hot girls.

 

Genius.

  • 1 month later...

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

LOL!!! lmao Rachel that was funny lol

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

Now I know what 69 is first hand.

Hah, this thread again. Funny stuff. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and I didn't know what 69 was. I don't see the big whoop about being a certain age and not knowing.

 

 

Now I know what 69 is first hand.

:o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.