My Bridal Garter

MiRi

whats a Garter

but it looks nice

That would be what the men catch as apposed to the women catching the bouque. The lil scrunchie, basically, up the brides thigh, and whoever catches it has to slide it up the womans thigh(the woman who catches the bouque) standard wedding procedure, really :p

Very devoted, you are.

whats a Garter

but it looks nice

That would be what the men catch as apposed to the women catching the bouque. The lil scrunchie, basically, up the brides thigh, and whoever catches it has to slide it up the womans thigh(the woman who catches the bouque) standard wedding procedure, really :p

Very devoted, you are.

danm

i wanna catch it

but it look so nice espcially with the marlins on it

I am hoping my best friend (a guy) catches it.

Yes, the garter is just a fun wedding tradition. The groom removes the garter from the bride's thigh. He throws it and whoever catches it is said to be the next man to marry. Then that guy gets to put it on the girl who caught the bouquet.

Basically, it's a quick feel in front of your friends and grandparents!!

I'm having my 25 wedding anniversary next year. So, instead of a garter, I should use a girdle or support hose?? :blink:

I know someone that as a joke, she had granny panties hidden. Then her hubby found the garter. :lol