9/19 Phillies @ Marlins

Fish Dynasty

Brett Myers is one ugly bastard with that facial hair in the pic above.

I heard something funny today. According to a recent study the best lookin people in the US live in miami while the ugliest live in philly. It was based of all this facil symitry (SP) stuff and if the eyes line up and cheek bones.

Lets go JJ keep this thing going. Lets go fish. Myers recentyl pitched on 3 days rest im expecting a let down for him. Hanley please be ok to play and hit jacks and hey maybe maybin in center for fredo doubt it though fredi will go with fredo being a switch hitter and hitting lefty vs myers.

I heard something funny today. According to a recent study the best lookin people in the US live in miami while the ugliest live in philly. It was based of all this facil symitry (SP) stuff and if the eyes line up and cheek bones.

It's all because of the latinos. :notworthy

It's all because of the latinos. :notworthy

yea boiii most gringos are pretty ugly. we make this country beautiful lol

u all are rich boys, only go to 3-4 games a year tops, just because the stadium is too far down and my parents don't want to spend the money

dude its like 20 dolars a tickect for good seat in the 400 level

get section 454-456 rows 4-7 and you have great seats with a few of the whole field

again, my parents are mets fans, so its not going to be that easy for me to get them to take me to a game that isn't a mets/marlins game

u all are rich boys, only go to 3-4 games a year tops, just because the stadium is too far down and my parents don't want to spend the money

dude its like 20 dolars a tickect for good seat in the 400 level

get section 454-456 rows 4-7 and you have great seats with a few of the whole field

again, my parents are mets fans, so its not going to be that easy for me to get them to take me to a game that isn't a mets/marlins game

blows balls for you

i have deals with my dad

when ever i hit like 3 hits or 1 hr or 5 rbi

or

Pitch a complete game(done once) K 8(never done most is 7) pitch 5 shutout inngs

and he takes me to the next saturday game or w/e i want to go but its usually in the 400 or he gets tickets from his boss on weekday behinf the Marlins dugout

hey when the muts llose you should fall to the floor and act like your choking to make fun of them!

I'LL BE THERE...WILL YOU?!

damn Rab, i think this is at least ur 30th game this season

I'll be there with you.... again... for the millionth time this season.

Note: Rab and I have gone to about the same number of games except for the second game of the season. That is the only one he went to without me.

Hanley is out once again.

However good news in that Maybin is in CF and leads off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it.this sucks. Maybin needs to step up again like last night. Cant they just shoot hanley up with cortozone or something the stuff they give to football players. He can have surgery in the off season.