AL Central Playoff

Schnellders

I will be rooting for the Twinkies in this one, atleast to start the game. I have a problem that whenever I don't have any real feelings toward the teams playing I just end up rooting for the home team, so I might end up rooting for the ChiSox by the 3rd inning.

Really? I tend to root for the underdog and that tends to be the visiting team.

I will be rooting for the Twinkies in this one, atleast to start the game. I have a problem that whenever I don't have any real feelings toward the teams playing I just end up rooting for the home team, so I might end up rooting for the ChiSox by the 3rd inning.

Really? I tend to root for the underdog and that tends to be the visiting team.

I always end up siding with the crowd. They explode, I explode. They get quiet, I get quiet.

I somehow knew the White Sox would take it. They wanted it more it seems.. but great game. I was pumped and was cheering on the Sox from the beginning. I usually get bored when it involves teams I really dont care about but these two games really got me excited for the postseason. Great ending to the tiebreaker game as well, diving catch!

How about that Alexei Ramirez Grand Slam on Monday? :thumbup

Must be them super human Cuban skills! :cool

The thing I find is that I rarely watch any of the playoff games. Staying up to 3am watching baseball just doesnt have the same appeal when it is between teams I am not that bothered about. For the Sunday Night Football on NBC and Monday Night Football on ESPN (broadcast on Sky Sports here) I often record them and watch the next day but for some reason, I cant really sit down to a baseball game the next day and watch it when it is not live.

The thing I find is that I rarely watch any of the playoff games. Staying up to 3am watching baseball just doesnt have the same appeal when it is between teams I am not that bothered about. For the Sunday Night Football on NBC and Monday Night Football on ESPN (broadcast on Sky Sports here) I often record them and watch the next day but for some reason, I cant really sit down to a baseball game the next day and watch it when it is not live.

I always watch the PO, but im a huge baseball fan even when the fish dont play during the reg season on a off day ill wathc any baseball thats on. I dont understand any spanish but i get espn deportes and i watch baesball on there all the time between the mexican teams or whatever.

I always watch the PO, but im a huge baseball fan even when the fish dont play during the reg season on a off day ill wathc any baseball thats on. I dont understand any spanish but i get espn deportes and i watch baesball on there all the time between the mexican teams or whatever.

Dont get me wrong, Im a huge baseball fan and keep track of all the news around the league but what Im saying is I find it difficult to find the motivation to stay up and watch a game between Midnight and 3am when it doesnt involve the Marlins.