Ugueth Urbina on E:60

Hotcorner

Yeah, I was watching this earlier on ESPN.

The guy hardly lives the life of a "prisoner".

Sattellite Television? Laptop? Air Conditioning? Playing basketball? There are many LAW ABIDING people in AMERICA who would love to live that kind of life.

Sattellite Television? Laptop? Air Conditioning? Playing basketball? There are many LAW ABIDING people in AMERICA who would love to live that kind of life.

Specially the real fear of getting shanked on a daily basis ... yeah im sure those people that you name would love to live in such putrid conditions. they might not have personal A/C's but they do have the central ones that cool the whole building, they are also assured at least 2 meals a day, uniforms with a laundry system and yes they even have television as well, crazy huh?

if there is one thing a person should never ever, ever do is go to a south american jail.

ps. I miss Uggy

Specially the real fear of getting shanked on a daily basis ... yeah im sure those people that you name would love to live in such putrid conditions. they might not have personal A/C's but they do have the central ones that cool the whole building, they are also assured at least 2 meals a day, uniforms with a laundry system and yes they even have television as well, crazy huh?

if there is one thing a person should never ever, ever do is go to a south american jail.

ps. I miss Uggy

He said law abiding citizins. Not prisoners.

I'm glad ESPN finally got to interview him. There hasn't been a lot of press on this story in a few years.

Those were some horrible injuries inflicted on those workers. I'm surprised some of them even lived.

I find it weird that his lawyers are appealing, but are basing that appeal on admitting guilt, just saying that he wasn't going to murder them. I don't know what the hell he was thinking. He clearly has some issues.