Favorite Horror Film?

Puma

Since it's Halloween, I thought it would be interesting to hear what some of your favorite horror movies are.

My personal favorite is "The Shining"

Feel free to post Youtube clips of your favorite scenes.

The scene where Danny is riding his bike through the halls of the Hotel and he stumbles upon the two twin girls creeps me out every time.

I don't know if i am the only one but i think that it's been a pretty long while since a good american horror film has been made, i think the last one i saw and i liked was teh original Saw, anyways in terms of more recent ones i liked a japanese film called "Audition" very graphic and extremely dark, but overall i still think "The Shinning" is my favorite.

The Shining for me as well. I saw it for the first time when I was 6 or 7. Ever since then it's become a tradition for me to watch it at Halloween if I happen to be home.

The butler scene never fails to give me chills. It's eerie as hell and there's something about the guy who plays him that adds to that that feeling. I'd rather not be corrected by him, either.

yeah the Shining is pretty great, tough to top that one for me.

There's a few that border on camp but are favorites of mine too ... the Hellraiser series comes to mind. sort of the "campy but fun" category.

The Shining is creepy, which is what I want from a horror movie. Exorcist and Frailty are high on the list too.