Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Featured Replies

very hard schedule. two tough NFC south road games, plus at san diego and at tennessee.

So will the Dolphins go 7-9 or 8-8?

 

 

if they're lucky. they're not going to do better than 11-5

Also facing a tough 2009 schedule, because of the AFC East vs NFC South matches are my Buccs:

 

Home - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Dallas, Green Bay, NY Giants, NY Jets, New England (London)

 

Away - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Seattle, Washington, Buffalo, Miami

So will the Dolphins go 7-9 or 8-8?

 

As of looking at it right now it looks like that... though hopefully one of those teams becomes a flop... kinda like... well not really... but the Patriots... when I say that I mean they become... human? Beatable.

Ours is something like:

 

Home Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

San Diego

Oakland

Green Bay

Minnesota

Tennessee

 

Away Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Kansas City

Denver

Chicago

Detroit

Miami

 

I LOVE this schedule compared to this year's.... this year's was brutal.

 

All our toughest games are at home and.. best part ever... WE'LL HAVE A BETTER O-LINE!!!!

 

*extreme glee*

Ours is something like:

 

Home Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

San Diego

Oakland

Green Bay

Minnesota

Tennessee

 

Away Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Kansas City

Denver

Chicago

Detroit

Miami

 

I LOVE this schedule compared to this year's.... this year's was brutal.

 

All our toughest games are at home and.. best part ever... WE'LL HAVE A BETTER O-LINE!!!!

 

*extreme glee*

 

 

Unless something crazy happens, I actually can't see the Steelers losing any more than two games next season.

I can see 3 and possibly 4... depends on where the bye week is and such.

 

San Diego, Tennessee, Baltimore and Denver are the only ones there could be problems with.

I can see 3 and possibly 4... depends on where the bye week is and such.

 

San Diego, Tennessee, Baltimore and Denver are the only ones there could be problems with.

 

Historically, we've owned those two in recent memory (which is important, because it's the same/similar nucleus of players)

 

I was thinking Minnesota and Green Bay or Chicago if they're hot...

I can see 3 and possibly 4... depends on where the bye week is and such.

 

San Diego, Tennessee, Baltimore and Denver are the only ones there could be problems with.

 

Historically, we've owned those two in recent memory (which is important, because it's the same/similar nucleus of players)

 

I was thinking Minnesota and Green Bay or Chicago if they're hot...

 

Away to Denver with them having a new coach and all. I know they collapsed this year, but the Cutler-Marshall combo will cause any team problems. Im not saying I fully expect Denver to win that match, just that I view it as a potential loss for ur boys

I can see 3 and possibly 4... depends on where the bye week is and such.

 

San Diego, Tennessee, Baltimore and Denver are the only ones there could be problems with.

 

Historically, we've owned those two in recent memory (which is important, because it's the same/similar nucleus of players)

 

I was thinking Minnesota and Green Bay or Chicago if they're hot...

 

Away to Denver with them having a new coach and all. I know they collapsed this year, but the Cutler-Marshall combo will cause any team problems. Im not saying I fully expect Denver to win that match, just that I view it as a potential loss for ur boys

 

Could be... but as good as their offense was, their defense was as bad... and if the Super Bowl means anything, we can score when we need to.

 

Anywho, you're right, anything could happen, I was just saying it wasn't one of the games I was overly worried about.

yeah but at least 3 of those teams will flop from where they are now...and new england wont be as strong, jets will have a totally new system and same results, and the bills are the bills...i still think we can win 10-11 games depending on what holes we fill with free agents and the draft

Ours is something like:

 

Home Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

San Diego

Oakland

Green Bay

Minnesota

Tennessee

Wanna trade?? :mischief

Ours is something like:

 

Home Games

Baltimore

Cleveland

Cincinnati

San Diego

Oakland

Green Bay

Minnesota

Tennessee

Wanna trade?? :mischief

 

Gimme Jake Long and your first round pick and I'll do it

yeah but at least 3 of those teams will flop from where they are now...and new england wont be as strong, jets will have a totally new system and same results, and the bills are the bills...i still think we can win 10-11 games depending on what holes we fill with free agents and the draft

 

 

None of those are true.

 

The Pats are aging, but don't forget that they are getting Brady back for a full system, the Jets situation basically depends on who their QB is next year, which is yet to be determined, and the Bills always seem to finish around .500, which means they are far from a guaranteed win.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.