Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/24 Tampa Bay Rays @ Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

Crap, I wish Hayes would start. It would be nice to see him for a change.

 

I'd like to see what he can do as well. Then maybe we could DL Cantu so he can heal fully.

 

 

Why do some of you even complain about mediocre players like Bonifacio(ut), if you want to see Brett Hayes get playing time at 1B?

Woooo K!

 

 

 

Btw Admin, just wanted to say that the site works perfectly and quite fast on my brother's computer. It sucks on my laptop, but it's really good here & now.

The Marlins want to lose.

 

That's the only explanation for leading off with Bonifacio EVERYDAY, currently playing Coghlan EVERYDAY, and rushing Sean West to the big leagues.

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

 

Heh. I forgot JJ did all the pitching.

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

 

Heh. I forgot JJ did all the pitching.

lol, I was just about to say the same thing.

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

 

 

 

Nolasco, Graham Taylor, Koronka, Pinto, and Lindstrom(in non save situations) Prove otherwise.

 

Its both really.

 

When we have a nice pitching game our offense sucks, when we hit the ball well the pitching gives up leads and errors f*** us over bothways.

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

 

Heh. I forgot JJ did all the pitching.

 

 

I bolded the most important part of my post because I know you're a little slow

No, the most important part is the second part.

marlins have scored 3 runs in 5 out of the last 6 games JJ has started.... and pitching is the problem?

 

i think not

 

The pitching isn't a problem? Because of 38.2 of the last 264.0 innings of baseball?

 

But I understand, you're very slow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.