Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/9/09 Marlins @ Diamondbacks 9:40PM

Featured Replies

I wonder who can bench more:

Hanley, Uggla, or JJ

 

Well pitchers don't usually work they're chests out with heavy weight so I'd rule JJ out. Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms.

Its also for triceps, not just chest.

"Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms."

 

 

Easy, Dan could bench the most.

I wonder who can bench more:

Hanley, Uggla, or JJ

 

 

 

id say uggla with that stocky frame

Well, the only thing "huge" on him would be his forearm.

You can build that with grippers or forearm curls.

 

 

he got a pretty big chest. I think he would beat hanley by about 20 lbs

I wonder who can bench more:

Hanley, Uggla, or JJ

 

Well pitchers don't usually work they're chests out with heavy weight so I'd rule JJ out. Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms.

Its also for triceps, not just chest.

"Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms."

 

I know but pitchers in general never work their upper bodies out with heavy weight. I bet jj can squat alot.

  • Author

I wonder who can bench more:

Hanley, Uggla, or JJ

 

Well pitchers don't usually work they're chests out with heavy weight so I'd rule JJ out. Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms.

Its also for triceps, not just chest.

"Dan might be able to do a lot with those short compact arms."

 

I know but pitchers in general never work their upper bodies out with heavy weight. I bet jj can squat alot.

His legs were HUGE in that "misadventures of logan and JJ show" once O.o

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.