Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick Question

Featured Replies

OK, go to the top where your name is with your picture if you have a picture. Click Profile.....than on the top right corner their should be a button that says edit my profile. Click that and change your "member title" than save.

As you know I'm new at this. I would just like to know how to change my name from Jammer to something esle.

Thanks guys

 

Go to this link:

 

Become A VIP

As you know I'm new at this. I would just like to know how to change my name from Jammer to something esle.

Thanks guys

 

Go to this link:

 

Become A VIP

 

 

you could become a VIP but you dont need to. Just follow my steps.

  • Author

OK, go to the top where your name is with your picture if you have a picture. Click Profile.....than on the top right corner their should be a button that says edit my profile. Click that and change your "member title" than save.

 

 

I don't see that in the edit profile page

you could become a VIP but you dont need to. Just follow my steps.

 

Really? It used to be a VIP-only feature. So much for that incentive...

you could become a VIP but you dont need to. Just follow my steps.

 

Really? It used to be a VIP-only feature. So much for that incentive...

 

It should be. :banghead

 

I don't know why, but I love that emocon---

:banghead

  • 4 weeks later...

This might be dumb, but how do I check my PM's/conversations? bobbob sent me one earlier today, and I closed it, by mistake.

This might be dumb, but how do I check my PM's/conversations? bobbob sent me one earlier today, and I closed it, by mistake.

 

Go to the top right corner of the screen, click on your name, then select Messenger from the pull down menu.

This might be dumb, but how do I check my PM's/conversations? bobbob sent me one earlier today, and I closed it, by mistake.

 

Go to the top right corner of the screen, click on your name, then select Messenger from the pull down menu.

 

And please don't kill him.

This might be dumb, but how do I check my PM's/conversations? bobbob sent me one earlier today, and I closed it, by mistake.

 

Go to the top right corner of the screen, click on your name, then select Messenger from the pull down menu.

 

 

Thank you.

This might be dumb, but how do I check my PM's/conversations? bobbob sent me one earlier today, and I closed it, by mistake.

 

Go to the top right corner of the screen, click on your name, then select Messenger from the pull down menu.

 

And please don't kill him.

 

ROFL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.