9/26 Post Game

Adrenaline

if colorado loses we'll be 4 games out with 7 games to play. Keep your heads up guys, we're still in this.

Yeah yesterday's loss hurt, but it's a difference of being 3 1/2 out or 4 out. WE CAN DO THIS !!

What was our record in 2003. Was it 90-72. Well if we win the next 7, we'll be 90-72 and hopefully that'll be enough to get us in.

if colorado loses we'll be 4 games out with 7 games to play. Keep your heads up guys, we're still in this.

Yeah yesterday's loss hurt, but it's a difference of being 3 1/2 out or 4 out. WE CAN DO THIS !!

What was our record in 2003. Was it 90-72. Well if we win the next 7, we'll be 90-72 and hopefully that'll be enough to get us in.

91-71.

35,666 fans and once again we outnumbered Met fans. I sat in the Fish Tank and I didn't see more than 2 Met fans in my (full) section. IYQ, guys who finally showed up.

There must have not been too many. Usually Met fans can be heard on TV cheering for their team when they score a run or get something going. When Tatis hit his HR tonight, I didn't hear much.

35,666 fans and once again we outnumbered Met fans. I sat in the Fish Tank and I didn't see more than 2 Met fans in my (full) section. IYQ, guys who finally showed up.

There must have not been too many. Usually Met fans can be heard on TV cheering for their team when they score a run or get something going. When Tatis hit his HR tonight, I didn't hear much.

There weren't. I've been to every series of every final homestand for the last 4 years, I believe, and I don't remember us ever having this strong a Marlins contingency.

HAHA, my friend had tickets and we decided not to go because the Gators were on.

Well I went on Friday, so kinda depressive and not really in the right state of mind to go to see some baseball. I'll be there Sunday morning to see us close out the Mets series.

Saw Maybin's home run, glad to see some life from him. West seemed good until the 4th or 5th inning (typical West this season), and don't know much of what happened today after that, but nice to see the crazy events (Giants, Rockies lose, we win) occur. Hopefully those things can happen every game for the rest of the season ;)

Solid Offensive efforts from the fish tonight. Even better that we scored 9 runs with Hanley only getting on base once which was a walk.

West started fine but had trouble in the 2nd and then seemed alright but Badenhop was great. Lindstrom was sh*t tonight throwing to many fastballs seemed like the only time he threw a slider was 0-2 where he struck out Reed and Wright. I'm starting to think Donnelley could be a nice fit for the closer spot for th rest of the season but we should just go by comitee for these last 7 games.

Cantu has been heating up at just the right time and has been driving in runs right and left and it's good to see Maybin step in for Cody and not only gun a guy at 2nd but also hit a 3 run homer.

Speaking of Cody is there any update on his injury, im guessing it was his wrist and if he got hit in the bone it's at least a sprain.

35,666 fans and once again we outnumbered Met fans. I sat in the Fish Tank and I didn't see more than 2 Met fans in my (full) section. IYQ, guys who finally showed up. Only about 2000 fans need to show up to match the attendance of last year's final home series.

Didn't realize that. Dosen't really mean anything, but it is a nice fact to know. I would expect today's game to draw about 20-25K. I would be surprised to see more than that.

Of course we will be there. And we didn't even change our seats for the shade. Sitting in our real seats for this one.

It's always a two sided coin to talk to the friends we have around us on the last day. Won't see most of them again until the Christmas Party, and then not again until FanFest. Kinda sad thing to know when these are people we have shared some very high highs and low lows with. But always nice to hear they have all signed up again for next year.

BTW I don't remember ever knowing this soon when FanFest was going to be. Feb 13th, noon til 6.

35,666 fans and once again we outnumbered Met fans. I sat in the Fish Tank and I didn't see more than 2 Met fans in my (full) section. IYQ, guys who finally showed up. Only about 2000 fans need to show up to match the attendance of last year's final home series.

I wish we can get those numbers when other teams are here.

I don't like John Maine. He seems to have it in for every Marlin.

You aint kidding!

The count was 1-0 when Ross was hit. The Marlins next batter, Brett Carroll also was struck by a Maine fastball, hitting him on the left arm on a 2-1 pitch.

Ross has 24 home runs and 90 RBIs and he's hitting an even .270.

On April 27 at Citi Field, Maine hit Hanley Ramirez with a 94 mph fastball on the right hand in the first inning. Ramirez exited the game and didn't start the next four games.

http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/09/ross_exits_in_fourth.html

WTF!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.