Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Postseason Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

The Yankees have just pinch-run for Posada, who had already pinch-hit for Molina.

 

If they don't bring Gardner in, the Yankees won't have a catcher!!! What are they doing? Am I missing something?

 

They better hope this works.

 

They have Francisco Cervelli.

Wow even with 6th Umpires they stilll get calls wrong, that slicer down the line was a fair ball by a foot and would have been a ground rule double for Mauer.

 

Twins situational hitting though, needs some work.

Great call by the umpire. That ball was clearly FAIR by Mauer. The umpiring in these playoffs has been pretty bad, thus far.

Great call by the umpire. That ball was clearly FAIR by Mauer. The umpiring in these playoffs has been pretty bad, thus far.

 

 

And he was right there to, whats the point of having outfield umpires if they can't even do there jobs right?

Great call by the umpire. That ball was clearly FAIR by Mauer. The umpiring in these playoffs has been pretty bad, thus far.

 

 

And he was right there to, whats the point of having outfield umpires if they can't even do there jobs right?

 

 

I thought it was fair before I even saw the replay. Then I saw by how much in the replay and that it hit Melky's glove while he was in fair territory and was like wow how do you blow that.

Great call by the umpire. That ball was clearly FAIR by Mauer. The umpiring in these playoffs has been pretty bad, thus far.

 

 

And he was right there to, whats the point of having outfield umpires if they can't even do there jobs right?

 

 

I thought it was fair before I even saw the replay. Then I saw by how much in the replay and that it hit Melky's glove while he was in fair territory and was like wow how do you blow that.

 

The same way they keep blowing calls in the Angels/Red Sox games, the umps have been pretty terrible in that series.

CB Bucknor should never see the playoffs, again.

And that's Just another Halo Win!

 

They need to win one at Fenway to end the series quick and get ready for the Yankees in the ALCS. Hoping for the Angels to just take game 3 In Boston and the Twins to make it a series by winning at least one by pulling out some Metrodome Magic.

Tonight we have Piniero v Padilla and Hammel v Pedro.

 

I can see the Cardinals winning that one and giving them a chance of recovery. Not really sure how the game in the mountains will go. Would probably favour Colorado with the strong home support.

Tonight we have Piniero v Padilla and Hammel v Pedro.

 

I can see the Cardinals winning that one and giving them a chance of recovery. Not really sure how the game in the mountains will go. Would probably favour Colorado with the strong home support.

 

 

Its supposed to be 27 degrees in Col with a chance of snow today.

sox are basically done. They will win game 3 and maybe 4 if they bring Lester out instead of Daisuke, but its over.

Tonight we have Piniero v Padilla and Hammel v Pedro.

 

I can see the Cardinals winning that one and giving them a chance of recovery. Not really sure how the game in the mountains will go. Would probably favour Colorado with the strong home support.

 

 

Its supposed to be 27 degrees in Col with a chance of snow today.

 

Yup the game has been postponed. Game 3 tomorrow and 4 on Monday, which was meant to be a travelling day.

  • Author

I can't believe the Cardinals are about to go out 3-0...

 

The Dodgers pitching has been very impressive this series.

I can't believe the Cardinals are about to go out 3-0...

 

The Dodgers pitching has been very impressive this series.

 

 

Yeah. All that pitching and Albert Pujols and they couldn't even win one game. :lol

I can't believe the Cardinals are about to go out 3-0...

 

The Dodgers pitching has been very impressive this series.

 

 

Yeah. All that pitching and Albert Pujols and they couldn't even win one game. :lol

 

Plus they added Holliday and Derosa. I felt a while ago the cards really put all they had into this season.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.