Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/7 - Marlins at Mets - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

it's ok that we did it in '07, Rab... he was unproven, therefore, it was justifiable

 

:p

 

I dont know what the hell they are thinking by having Jacobs bat cleanup.

 

We did it in 07...

I dont know what the hell they are thinking by having Jacobs bat cleanup.

 

We did it in 07...

 

Exactly. The Mets should've learned.....

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Jacob is playing due to another Met being injured... just a guess

 

 

I dont know what the hell they are thinking by having Jacobs bat cleanup.

 

We did it in 07...

 

Exactly. The Mets should've learned.....

I dont know what the hell they are thinking by having Jacobs bat cleanup.

 

We did it in 07...

 

Exactly. The Mets should've learned.....

Good point.

Tatis should have played 1st on opening day for the Mets vs JJ. Have no idea why they batted Jake 4th then.

Uggs and HanRam looked like they were having a special moment.

 

 

I think it was Maybin.

yup, it was Maybin whispering sweet nothings into Ugg's ear

 

Uggs and HanRam looked like they were having a special moment.

 

 

I think it was Maybin.

Uggs and HanRam looked like they were having a special moment.

 

 

I think it was Maybin.

Whoops.

Gaby pulled? :|

 

I guess that's a defensive upgrade?

 

Barden's supposed to be real good. I don't really have a problem with this.

Gaby pulled? :|

 

I guess that's a defensive upgrade?

 

Barden's supposed to be real good. I don't really have a problem with this.

I was more or less asking. I don't know much about Barden's game, just that he used to be a Cardinal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.