Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/25 Marlins vs. Padres

Featured Replies

Jesus christ people, I want to watch a damn baseball game not a freaking auction.

 

 

I love how they say "fifteen hundred...that's all?" wtf who really has that much money

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

 

I've been spelling it Bon-i-f***-i-o

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

 

I've been spelling it Bon-i-f***-i-o

 

lol

That's more like it, Veras. I was getting worried when you actually recorded an out, but that walk tells me you're still true to form.

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

 

How old are you? I'm 22, 23 in Sept. My major is gonna be FIlm, but I am taking time off to try and find a job so I can continue to pay for school out of pocket.

 

Get this fool out Veras.

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

 

How old are you? I'm 22, 23 in Sept. My major is gonna be FIlm, but I am taking time off to try and find a job so I can continue to pay for school out of pocket.

 

Get this fool out Veras.

 

 

I just turned 29 actually. I wanted to take Computer Science. I taught myself to program years ago but haven't done much since heh. So sucked in school though so I decided to relearn stuff on my own. Yeah paying for college is tough...it can be ridiculously expensive

Whoa! Down to 13.50 on the ERA!

 

I'll get the cake and ice cream

 

Make sure the cake is big enough to fit 13 and a half candles.

Whoa! Down to 13.50 on the ERA!

 

I'll get the cake and ice cream

 

Make sure the cake is big enough to fit 13 and a half candles.

 

 

:party Can I join the party? I love cake!

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

 

 

Well, community college. First year, second semester. Currently got a 3.0, but it may drop due to General Pysch. The math don't count though, it's like a...pre...practice class. For the math classes that do matter GPA wise.

 

And Boni flew out to right? Someone check that man for roids, actually hitting the ball past the pitcher for once.

 

 

Ah ok. General Psych sounds interesting tho. Well good luck though with college. Maybe some day I can get to go..even if I'm too old hehe. And yeah that wasn't that bad of a hit by Bonifa-----however you spell his name

 

How old are you? I'm 22, 23 in Sept. My major is gonna be FIlm, but I am taking time off to try and find a job so I can continue to pay for school out of pocket.

 

Get this fool out Veras.

 

 

I just turned 29 actually. I wanted to take Computer Science. I taught myself to program years ago but haven't done much since heh. So sucked in school though so I decided to relearn stuff on my own. Yeah paying for college is tough...it can be ridiculously expensive

 

Yeah, it can be expensive. I've spent prob...I spent a good deal of my own money so far through two semesters. This lineup sucks, I want Edwin to shake it up and DFA the damn bullpen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.