Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/25 Marlins vs. Padres

Featured Replies

Well I sit here at my computer..watching the game while pressing the refresh button and yeah it's usually quiet in here. But I think it's just me. I make people run away :(

 

 

Refresh button on MLB Gameday or on the board?

 

 

the forum...I don't use mlb gameday

 

What? Why not? You get them on tv? Sadly I be missing half the game on Mon and Wed cause of stupid college math. Ugh, and those games are on ESPN too, I may record them though.

All the men we've stranded comes to bite us in the ass.... what a shock!

 

 

I bet Chris is gonna curse out the lineup in the dug out and I wouldn't blame him. They don't hit well when he starts.

It sounds awful, but I just had a feeling Chris would eventually give up a run or two. Poor guy, he pitched well.

 

OMG!!! WHY TIM WOOD?????

It's dead in here. Hope everyone is at the game

 

I bought tickets for tomorrow because it isn't televised. Hope JJ continues making history.:crossfingers :crossfingers But it appears it may be in the rain

 

 

I'm jealous of you.

 

Gameday and the radio just doesn't do it for me. I can't stand it. Makes me nervous that gameday and VanHorne aren't in sync. Afraid I'm missing something.

Well I sit here at my computer..watching the game while pressing the refresh button and yeah it's usually quiet in here. But I think it's just me. I make people run away :(

 

 

Refresh button on MLB Gameday or on the board?

 

 

the forum...I don't use mlb gameday

 

What? Why not? You get them on tv? Sadly I be missing half the game on Mon and Wed cause of stupid college math. Ugh, and those games are on ESPN too, I may record them though.

 

Yeah, I'm in FL so I get them on fox sports channel. College math..fun fun heh, what courses are you taking in college?

Man, we need bullpen help, yesterday when it was still a close game we had to go to rookie relievers, today in a close game we have to go to Wood?... come on, this is bullsh*t

This is exactly why the managerial change did really nothing for me, You still have the Sh***y Bullpen that we had before.

Well I sit here at my computer..watching the game while pressing the refresh button and yeah it's usually quiet in here. But I think it's just me. I make people run away :(

 

 

Refresh button on MLB Gameday or on the board?

 

 

the forum...I don't use mlb gameday

 

What? Why not? You get them on tv? Sadly I be missing half the game on Mon and Wed cause of stupid college math. Ugh, and those games are on ESPN too, I may record them though.

 

Yeah, I'm in FL so I get them on fox sports channel. College math..fun fun heh, what courses are you taking in college?

 

070 math. It like pre-algebra and I am failing it. I would be doing alright in um General Psych, but I don't feel like doing my homework...which is printing out an article and talking about it in class, bit anti-social I am.

This is exactly why the managerial change did really nothing for me, You still have the Sh***y Bullpen that we had before.

 

 

Right...well here's the thing. If you're Loria you have a choice..spend money and get some real help or fire the manager and pretend you're trying to change things. I would agree in a way. I didn't like some moves Fredi made but changing a manager won't change this team's performance that much right now. They need too much help

Pre-algebra? Oh I could help ya with that..don't know about college-level math though. I'm ok with some levels of math but rusty heh. You're actually lucky to be going to college. I always wished I could've gone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.