Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/17 Gamethread Marlins vs Nationals

Featured Replies

As much as I'd love to see JJ go 7, I think we can pull him now. He's at 110 pitches and pitched in the All-Star game. And it's because the Nats have 8-9-1 coming up that I think we should pull him.

  • Author

J.J. With the jacket on in the dugout. Looks like he's coming in for the 7th.

BTW its really live here at the stadium, people are loud and into the game, its a nice atmosphere.

Actually all the hugs means he's not coming back in.

  • Author

I didn't see the hugs they just showed video here at Sun Life of himn sitting with the jacket over his right arm.

So Conine says they aren't changing their approach to the pitcher, except for Cantu. We've heard that before from Hutton. Too bad they aren't listening and wonder why they aren't :confused

  • Author

Its hard to adjust from an 84 MPH fastball to a 63 MPH curveball and then mixed in with a 76 mph changeup. That's mainly why Livan has had moderate success this season.

  • Author

Meyer and Tank warming up. If Veras can't get Bernadina I see Hopper coming in for Zimmerman and Tank for Dunn.

Coghlan's July: .156/.204/.178 with an OPS of .382

1 extra base hit, 1 rbi, 2 walks, 12 K's...and that was before tonight.

 

If it wasn't for his scorching June, I don't think he'd still be up here: .377/.463/.642 with an OPS of 1.105

20 extra base hits, 13 rbi, 15 BB, 25 K's

 

Season stat line minus June: .213/.259/.266 with an OPS of .525

8 extra base hits, 15 rbi, 15 BB, 56 K's

Meyer and Tank warming up. If Veras can't get Bernadina I see Hopper coming in for Zimmerman and Tank for Dunn.

 

 

I'm pretty sure that was Badenhop. Wasn't Meyer sent down?

To run the count 3 - 0 and come back to strike out a known fish killer in Ryan Zimmerman with two outs and two on is truly something for the ages

Yeah, I'm only able to occasionally look in on the game due to severe weather advisories I have to cover, and what do I see? The almost home run. I think I'll stick with the tornados for the rest of the night....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.