Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/20 Gamethread Marlins vs Rockies

Featured Replies

Is putting Helms second in the lineup a good idea?

 

 

It doesn't disrupt the rest of the order and he has good stats against Francis so it doesn't bother me.

 

True. Let's hope that he can further improve those stats tonight

  • Author

Is putting Helms second in the lineup a good idea?

 

 

 

He's probably the most suitable person for the spot and he's had success against Francis so I guess yes.

The only thing I'm worried about is that he has only had one at bat since the All Star break and he might be a little stiff at the plate.

  • Author

They look pretty loose on the bench. Calm, confident. Good to see Baker at least sitting on the bench.

 

 

He's been with the team the whole time since he was put on the DL ahaha.

He should start rehabbing soon!

While last night was great and all, I say save the drama and just score 10 runs! We need a laugher now-and-then

 

 

 

I disagree. The marlins really needed to feel that drama. They have been playing like zombies. I say bring more drama and get more emotion into the game. More comeback wins and more walkoffs.

 

Well, I agree with that but not sure if my own sanity can handle it heh

While last night was great and all, I say save the drama and just score 10 runs! We need a laugher now-and-then

 

 

 

I disagree. The marlins really needed to feel that drama. They have been playing like zombies. I say bring more drama and get more emotion into the game. More comeback wins and more walkoffs.

 

Although at times the drama wasn't any fun, I would think the players (and fans) developed some confidence that the team could play some good ball whether it was pitching, hitting, base running, home runs. The team didn't give up and came back twice. A lot of emotion at the stadium. Crowd was excited and look how the players celebrated after the game. THREE guys went after Murphy with shaving cream!!! I think the game happened just like it should have. :rolleyes:

They look pretty loose on the bench. Calm, confident. Good to see Baker at least sitting on the bench.

 

 

He's been with the team the whole time since he was put on the DL ahaha.

He should start rehabbing soon!

 

 

Yep, I know. But you never see the cameras pan to him. At least I don't remember it.

While last night was great and all, I say save the drama and just score 10 runs! We need a laugher now-and-then

 

 

 

I disagree. The marlins really needed to feel that drama. They have been playing like zombies. I say bring more drama and get more emotion into the game. More comeback wins and more walkoffs.

 

Although at times the drama wasn't any fun, I would think the players (and fans) developed some confidence that the team could play some good ball whether it was pitching, hitting, base running, home runs. The team didn't give up and came back twice. A lot of emotion at the stadium. Crowd was excited and look how the players celebrated after the game. THREE guys went after Murphy with shaving cream!!! I think the game happened just like it should have. :rolleyes:

 

Well I definitely agree in that the Marlins games need more excitement. When they just go up there one at a time and take turns getting out it's pretty darn boring. I think we still need to establish more confidence in our bench though for one thing. The bullpen has been looking better. Last night was a rare exception with Clay

  • Author

Told you guys Nate could be able to shut down Colorado, instead of playing all their Left Handed Bats they are forced to play most of their bench players like Fowler, Mora, Spliborghs and Eldridge.

We just need Nate to keep throwing strikes and he should be able to go a good 6 innings.

  • Author

Told you guys Nate could be able to shut down Colorado, instead of playing all their Left Handed Bats they are forced to play most of their bench players like Fowler, Mora, Spliborghs and Eldridge.

We just need Nate to keep throwing strikes and he should be able to go a good 6 innings.

OK call me pessimistic but we need to start getting more hits and scoring runs..while Nate is still getting outs!

Boni needs to be moved to the 3 hole. Hanley back to leadoff

 

 

:lol Post of the Year for next year's awards. Reminder: Site Awards will take place August 8.

 

*Shakes head*

 

I'm so disappointed in you and your shameless plugs. You should've just hired Bob Dole to pass out fliers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.