Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/25 - Marlins vs Braves

Featured Replies

  • Author

If Cox doesn't get tossed during this game, I'll be shocked.

 

I thought he already did get tossed. Apparently not.

After 7 innings of last nights game I was thinking SWEEP but now I'm thinking series LOSS.....

 

 

I feel the exact same way.

It's ight. Honestly it could be that it's the first time around on Jair. He's a good pitcher and I don't think we have seen him in a while. See if the lineup can't do something 2nd time through

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.