July 26, 201016 yr Got a kick out of Stanton's involvement... Sorry all, it's Yahoo article, not mlb.com http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AjydhOwfpzlVjiYXDXafykupu7YF?gid=300725128
July 26, 201016 yr Haha Nice article, Giancarlo as the youngest player would be the one picking up his son to pie the biggest Veteran. The shocking thing I found in this article was Atlanta is now 18-17 against the NL East... This could be good as we face them 9 more games and I'm sure they have at least 6 or 7 left against the rest of the Division which could mean they have a big chance in falling out of the playoff race if they don't shape up...
July 26, 201016 yr Lol at Bobby Cox. All the hits we got in the inning were "stupid." Still sour over the fact your boyfriend got fired, Bobby?
July 26, 201016 yr Lol at Bobby Cox. All the hits we got in the inning were "stupid." Still sour over the fact your boyfriend got fired, Bobby? I noticed that also...what exactly are "stupid runs"? A veteren triple is pretty smart thing.
July 26, 201016 yr Lol at Bobby Cox. All the hits we got in the inning were "stupid." Still sour over the fact your boyfriend got fired, Bobby? Would make it all the sweeter if we could beat them out for the division or knocked them outta the playoffs.
July 26, 201016 yr Lol at Bobby Cox. All the hits we got in the inning were "stupid." Still sour over the fact your boyfriend got fired, Bobby? Would make it all the sweeter if we could beat them out for the division or knocked them outta the playoffs. I would like it if we can destroy the Mets again this year. Unfortunately MLB has scheduled Pittsburgh is the final 3 games of the season :thumbdown But we have only 5 more games with Mets and of those 2 are here so not sure we'll be destroying the Mets like we have done in the past. :notworthy I REALLY enjoyed those games Then there are 9 games with Atlanta of which 6 are in ATL so that is going to be harder to win. But did someone say that ATL is like 18-17 in the division? Hmmmmmmm And there are 9 games with the Phillies of which 6 are here. I guess we can do some damage in our division :whistle
July 26, 201016 yr I love the fact we finish with 3 games against Pittsburgh Would you care to elaborate way? Just interested.
July 26, 201016 yr If we need 2 or 3 wins to make the postseason then by playing Pittsburgh our job is easier than if we had to play the Cardinals, Dodgers, Braves etc
July 26, 201016 yr If we need 2 or 3 wins to make the postseason then by playing Pittsburgh our job is easier than if we had to play the Cardinals, Dodgers, Braves etc Gotcha. I'm on the same wave length. Then I thought maybe you were coming over the last set of games.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.