March 13, 201115 yr Yeah, Spring Training is notorious for being inconclusive. In fact, I believe there is a trend that the best teams usually do the worst (although no strong correlation).
March 13, 201115 yr Soooooooooo they had a meeting this morning after the embarassment and did it help the score today??? :confused
March 13, 201115 yr Soooooooooo they had a meeting this morning after the embarassment and did it help the score today??? :confused Oh wow.
March 14, 201115 yr I know, ST is just ST, not a regular season. But, losing streak make me nervous. My ST prediction... Petersen-Cousins-Kroeger-Lubanski : I think they cannot make the 25-men roster. Murphy-Wise : 50-50... In this week, their performance will inform the result to us. Dobbs-Dominguez : Hit the big league. and bullpen situation... I can't decide it, because their performance is worst to make a decision.
March 14, 201115 yr Interesting to note, 5 of our actual starters have an Average above 300, with Buck and Morrison being the only starters actually struggling (both low 200 avg), and of course, Stanton having no real stats at all. Four of those five (Infante being the one out-lier) have OPS of +900. So those of you actually worried about our offense, I would advise calming down just a tad. It's spring training.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.