Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Baseball?

Featured Replies

This is absolutely neck and neck... these statistics refuse to define themselves.

 

I've gotta say Schnell, we're both outperforming everybody in the league right now. There's everyone elses matchups and then there's the big boy's matchup. 3/4 the way through the matchup, and the score is still hovering around 6-5-1.

 

I want do draw one or two statistics and say that those are what we're watching... but in reality we're watching R, HR, RBI, OBP, K, QS, W, SV, and WHIP.

Yeah, the tiebreaker is your season record (so both matchups you had with your opponent added together).

 

In my case, I lost 10-1-1 to Schnellders and tied him 6-6-0 the second time, so it ends up being 16-7-1 in favor of Schnellders. In the event that we tie, he walks away with the win.

 

I dunno what your situation looks like though .

Ugh talk about bulls***... two of my starters today were pulled at 5.1 and 5.2 innings, both in line for a quality start had they gotten through the inning. I would've tied that stat up had they gotten through, now I'm gonna be 2 down.

R, HR, RBI (key stat), OBP (key stat), K, QS, W, ERA and WHIP still all up for grabs.

 

Tonight will be pivotal...

Eh I wouldn't say so just yet.

 

You've certainly lost OBP and AVG now, but as expected you came back with Ks and took that again and will likely hold onto that for the rest of the weekend. Looks to me like it's resting on what happens with R and RBI now... assuming everything else stays the same/you're able to take W today with 2 pitchers.

See... choke artist Chris Perez who hasn't let me down all year just posted a 108.00 ERA and now that just brought those stats close together (ERA and WHIP).

I can't believe Heath Bell got shat on just after Chris Perez got shat on, two guys who have been solid all year.

 

Lookin for a miracle tomorrow.

Dan Haren is the man!

 

I had an absolutely outstanding day of pitching - 30 innings of 1.80 ERA and 0.90 WHIP to get me ahead in those categories. Since I dont have an SP's today, I'm tempted to get all my closers out of the lineup to preserve my stats! haha

God only knows... look at my closers and what they did to me. I had a lower WHIP than you previous to Bell taking the mound.

 

Had a much lower WHIP previous to Perez.

 

ERA was about the same.

Sadly, that should do it :(

 

Bull, we should be in the finals. If I would've face anyone else, I would've blown them out of the water.

For my own sake I hope I don't tie this game up 6-6-0 because I'll just be upset that I lost a tiebreaker.

Scot, you Scot. Curse you. I was about to write stupid Scottish people. I didn't fully utilize the backspace.

And for the ending of my season I would like to...

 

 

oh and for the record, cal any of them overrated all you'd like. It's a game of statistics.

 

 

 

And their statistics aren't very good...

 

Call Erick to the stands!

 

Granted everything we actually had in that conversation is so incredibly hindsight that it's irrelevant... my drafting style of pitching comes last clearly paid off.

Cano-Granderson-Howard-Chipper all went deep to make my impending victory look like a romp! (9-3-0)

 

Excellent contest Barsoum!

I tip my hat to you, sir.

 

I'm pushing for you to win it all... because my team put up a hell of a fight and still lost.... if you can beat that you deserve to win it all.

it's on.

 

oddly enough Schnel's team had the league's most moves and mine had nearly the fewest. 104 vs 16. Just shows you can win both ways I guess.

 

 

That would suggest to me that I'm a fantasy addict......

it's on.

 

oddly enough Schnel's team had the league's most moves and mine had nearly the fewest. 104 vs 16. Just shows you can win both ways I guess.

 

 

That would suggest to me that I'm a fantasy addict......

 

well yeah...

 

I could have made a lot more moves, I mean I check the roster constantly... I was just usually content with my lineups. And as soon as I drop a player I know he'll immediately go on a hot streak.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.