Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Baseball?

Featured Replies

Injuries just dont stop for me. Had Oswalt, Choo, Buchholz, Madson, Bedard and now Zambrano all go on the DL recently.

Schnell, that was a HELL of a matchup last week.

 

Runs: 40-36

TB: 124-119

QS: 7-8

W: 8-6

SV: 5-4

ERA: 2.807-2.872

 

Final score - 6-6-0.

 

Could've gone either way.

Schnell, that was a HELL of a matchup last week.

 

Runs: 40-36

TB: 124-119

QS: 7-8

W: 8-6

SV: 5-4

ERA: 2.807-2.872

 

Final score - 6-6-0.

 

Could've gone either way.

 

I'll win this week over your bitch-assness.

Schnell, that was a HELL of a matchup last week.

 

Runs: 40-36

TB: 124-119

QS: 7-8

W: 8-6

SV: 5-4

ERA: 2.807-2.872

 

Final score - 6-6-0.

 

Could've gone either way.

 

 

Yup, was a good match! Had my attention as I sought to sneak a few of the close categories.

Iowa giving it the old "change name in mid-season to shake up the team" strategy

 

 

I think my team name is the only thing that keeps me winning. My guys are out there with some piss sh*tty stats in terms of the league and I'm still winning.

 

However, it all depends on how they play to the opponents. Which they're doing good :D

I'm happy with my team thus far. A slight overachievement after the 12-0-0 sweep of Mike's Pizza, but I'm cool with this. If Big Mike starts hitting my offense will take off. Pitching's doing alright as well.

 

Hey guys, how bout we do "first half awards" for our seasons, eh?

Iowa giving it the old "change name in mid-season to shake up the team" strategy

 

Prrrrrrretty much spot on. I really think my team should have a better record

  • 3 weeks later...

Last night, Texas v LAA, Holland v Haren, both in my team. So yeh, they combined for 9.2 innings, giving up 18 hits and 14 earned runs :banghead

  • 3 weeks later...

If my pitchers weren't getting eaten alive, I would be running away with every stat known to mankind this week.

 

My offense went crazy.

who is going to start the fantasy football draft? ive been f***ed from the get go in baseball by not being there for the draft

Wow, awful time to lose Daniel Murphy for me.

 

Anyways, Iowa, you can have ERA and WHIP, but don't think I'm losing the rest of the pitching statistics without a showdown. Unfair that in the midst of my pitchers being shat on, my best pitcher gets rained out and benched after 2 innings and 2 runs! Unfair!

I love how I went from the most average team in our league to the best offense and the worst pitching in our league. It's great.

I love how I went from the most average team in our league to the best offense and the worst pitching in our league. It's great.

 

As in still technically most average. :p

In my pay league, I am looking to pick up a closer for the stretch run.. only two are available. Parnell and Guerra.. which one would you guys go with?

zing.. i could have swore I read that Parnell was taking over now that Isringhausen hit 300. He impressed me early int he season when the fish played the mets. anywho, guerra will suffice.

  • 3 weeks later...

Lol to think I was sitting there saying 'thank god this is a 2 week series as opposed to 1 week'...

 

and then I go ahead and pull off an amazing comeback down 10-2 to take the lead with the smallest lead you can possibly have while still maintaining a majority (6-5-1)....

 

It is absolutely neck and neck. The four teams in the winners bracket are really making two awesome games.

Might have lost the lead and shortened the gap in a lot of statistics, but today was pivotal in making this matchup much closer (even when I had the lead at 6-5-1, now I'm losing 8-4).

 

Now the pitching playing field has been leveled... every single statistic can change in the matter of a single day.

 

I like to look at it in the sense that my offense is slightly better, but my pitching is god awful. So from here on out I think I can trust my offense, and I'm glad the pitching isn't long gone already.

 

Lets do this!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.