Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/3 - Brewers @ Marlins - 7:10pm

Featured Replies

Yuniesky Betancourt and Wes Helms should play on the same team.

Nolshitsco is baaaaaaaack

 

Noshitsco* no L.

It's my name, I coined it. Ask Dr. Beinfest.

Let me just pickup my red phone direct line to dr beinfest.... ... ... Confirmed.

 

The one to the left of the Bat Phone? (for anyone that remembers the old Batman 60s show)

... so you're not 30?

 

lol, yeah I am 30 :) but back in the 90s they used to play the show on tv..I used to like it heh although it was pretty silly compared to what Batman has become now

lol, yeah I am 30 :) but back in the 90s they used to play the show on tv..I used to like it heh although it was pretty silly compared to what Batman has become now

 

Ahh. Good point. They do play Flintstones and such.

lol, yeah I am 30 :) but back in the 90s they used to play the show on tv..I used to like it heh although it was pretty silly compared to what Batman has become now

 

Ahh. Good point. They do play Flintstones and such.

 

I like a lot of the old shows they used to play on Nick and Nite but you don't see on tv much anymore.

Edwin's pissed at Coghlan.

 

Eh?

 

 

Coghlan seemed to go on his own on that hit-and-run that Infante fouled off.

They showed Edwin's face right after and he looked pissed, throwing up signs and looking at Coghlan.

who wins? stanton or fielder?

 

 

Fielder..? Doesn't he jack 30-40 a year?

 

Stanton reminds me of a early...no, he doesn't remind me of Vlad. Vlad I think is or was better...

 

VLADIMIR GUERRERO!!!!!!!! :cool

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.