Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/3 - Brewers @ Marlins - 7:10pm

Featured Replies

Nyjer Morgan is on base?

 

i would throw at 2nd like 10 times.

 

Thinking about bringing a nice sign to show Morgan on Saturday and Sunday when I am at the games as well.

 

 

With a picture of Gaby clotheslining him?

 

Give me some ideas guys, I will have a sign and it will be seen by FSN-F (assuming they aren't having one of their rare not televised games)

 

 

I like HitDaCycle's idea.

Nolasco is so frusterating. Definately not a #2 starter. He needs to step it up with JJ's injury, not tank it.

Nyjer Morgan is on base?

 

i would throw at 2nd like 10 times.

 

Thinking about bringing a nice sign to show Morgan on Saturday and Sunday when I am at the games as well.

 

 

With a picture of Gaby clotheslining him?

 

Give me some ideas guys, I will have a sign and it will be seen by FSN-F (assuming they aren't having one of their rare not televised games)

 

 

I like HitDaCycle's idea.

 

With a caption like "Remember Last Year?" or something. But if he goes crazy and throws something at you, don't blame me :p

Nolasco is so frusterating. Definately not a #2 starter.

 

 

That can be said for his last game and tonight, not normally.

 

Let's hope this isn't some long term slump for Ricky, assuming this is in fact a slump.

this game would be blown wide open if not for a couple fortuitous bounces going our way. nolasco just cant avoid having 7 or 8 starts a year like this.

With Johnson out and when we need Ricky the most, he pitches like sh*t. Yeah, way to go. Way to earn that contract.

It's my Birthday today Marlins and I'd like a win for a present! Don't let me down!

 

 

:happybday :party

 

 

 

 

:weightlift Lets go Fish!!

 

Thanks! :) and yep :gofish

 

Happy Birthday!! June Birthdays rock!!!

 

Thanks Cyggy! :D I was wondering what the Marlins record is for wins on my b-day. I hope it's a good one

We're 8-7, with 3 off days on June 3rds... started off well (6-2, 2 off days) in the 1st ten years,,,we beat the Brewers last year...lost to them 2 years ago...

Nolshitsco is baaaaaaaack

 

Noshitsco* no L.

It's my name, I coined it. Ask Dr. Beinfest.

Let me just pickup my red phone direct line to dr beinfest.... ... ... Confirmed.

 

The one to the left of the Bat Phone? (for anyone that remembers the old Batman 60s show)

Aside from Anibal, the starting pitching has turned into crap. Yes I count Vazquez's last start, that 6th inning was terrible against the snakes

Nolshitsco is baaaaaaaack

 

Noshitsco* no L.

It's my name, I coined it. Ask Dr. Beinfest.

Let me just pickup my red phone direct line to dr beinfest.... ... ... Confirmed.

 

The one to the left of the Bat Phone? (for anyone that remembers the old Batman 60s show)

... so you're not 30?

:happybday :party

 

 

 

 

:weightlift Lets go Fish!!

 

 

Thanks! :) and yep :gofish

 

Happy Birthday!! June Birthdays rock!!!

 

Thanks Cyggy! :D I was wondering what the Marlins record is for wins on my b-day. I hope it's a good one

We're 8-7, with 3 off days on June 3rds... started off well (6-2, 2 off days) in the 1st ten years,,,we beat the Brewers last year...lost to them 2 years ago...

 

:o thanks...I would really like to see it 9-7 but not unless our offense picks up here

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.