6/7 - Braves vs Marlins - 7:10

Randall what does mean? Lol

lol

well "Klaatu barada nikto!" is from a movie called The Day the Earth Stood Still

From Wikipedia:

"Klaatu" is the name of the humanoid alien protagonist in the film. Klaatu (Michael Rennie) commanded Helen Benson (Patricia Neal) that, were anything to happen to him, she must utter the phrase to the robot Gort. In response, Gort relented from destroying the Earth and resurrected Klaatu from death."

Thus in this case, resurrect the Marlins please!

And "timmaddog niw" is backwards for "win goddammit" :p

But it will bring us luck! We shall win! Tonight!

Marlins better not waste my damn time tonight...if they are getting routed, f*** it, I'm watching Teen Wolf on the DVR...yes, the damn MTV series.

Hey Enter. Let's hope we win tonight.

Game Time!

I want a long win streak. Just go on a tear, cause I am on vacation to visit family members I hardly know nor want to really see from 17-like 22nd of this month.

Marlins better not waste my damn time tonight...if they are getting routed, f*** it, I'm watching Teen Wolf on the DVR...yes, the damn MTV series.

Hey Enter. Let's hope we win tonight.

Game Time!

I want a long win streak. Just go on a tear, cause I am on vacation to visit family members I hardly know nor want to really see from 17-like 22nd of this month.

Sounds like fun hehe well I hear ya, let's hope the Marlins can snap out of their funk