Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jack is Back

Featured Replies

Figured it deserves it's own thread.

 

According to multiple sources, we will name Trader Jack our interim manager.

 

Here's Jack's message to the members of the site and I back in 2006 when I sent him our thank you / goodbye letters:

 

[ATTACH]45.IPB[/ATTACH]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Will be cool to go into 2012 with him. Will be even better if we add Conine as a hitting coach or something.

This season still sucks, but at least we can bring up some 2003-2005 memories.

 

Love Trader Jack. I'm honestly surprised he wants to take another turn as manager. Welcome back Jack.

After reading twitter, it seems "Jack Mckeon is so old" jokes are in.

After reading twitter, it seems "Jack Mckeon is so old" jokes are in.

 

 

Haha I was just about to post that exact same sentence. They're going nuts on twitter.

Last thing I'll say. I used to think it was totally awesome that I have a picture of me with Trader Jack, until I noticed that just about everybody who is a Marlins fan seems to have a picture of them with Mckeon.

  • Author

Last thing I'll say. I used to think it was totally awesome that I have a picture of me with Trader Jack, until I noticed that just about everybody who is a Marlins fan seems to have a picture of them with Mckeon.

 

 

Yeah I've got one also. He's very nice about taking pictures with fans.

haha, sweet. well it'll a be a fun ride if nothing else.

 

 

fortunately he doesn't need to get names correct right now, just start randomly kicking ass.

 

 

"Hey you! Nebrasko! You throw another grapefruit down the middle and I'll shave that ridiculous failed mohawk off your head myself."

:sax

"Hey you! Nebrasko! You throw another grapefruit down the middle and I'll shave that ridiculous failed mohawk off your head myself."

 

 

Hahaha love it. I wonder what he will call the other guys

ByTimReynolds Tim Reynolds Jack McKeon is 80, which means he was a young man of 66 when the Panthers last won a playoff game.

 

 

:lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tweet of the year? :lol :lol :lol

I was literally rolling around laughing.

 

I was rolling around, crying :(

My favorite tweet so far:

 

Jack McKeon is the new manager of the marlins. he's 2 years older than my grandma...... I expect a lot more out of her from now on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.