Listening to Beinfest talk makes me sick

You can tell the FO does not care about this team, the commentator asks Beinfest " hey Admin thinking about improving a certain area of this team" the only thing Beinfest can do is put this face and say ehhh we are looking to improve this team from within.

Marlins losing streaks bring out the dumbest posts.

It is totally not a dumb post. I mean the point of the entire thread is stupid, but this thread gave us

I mean, this is like that thread that gave us hip thrusting sax guy. This thread is like the New York Mets. Deep inside a pile of crap are great individual aspects (Jose Reyes, David Wright) hidden by the stench of what it is apart of.

Note: I wrote this entire post just because it's been awhile since I've made fun of the Mets in any way. It needed to be done

It is totally not a dumb post. I mean the point of the entire thread is stupid, but this thread gave us

I mean, this is like that thread that gave us hip thrusting sax guy. This thread is like the New York Mets. Deep inside a pile of crap are great individual aspects (Jose Reyes, David Wright) hidden by the stench of what it is apart of.

Note: I wrote this entire post just because it's been awhile since I've made fun of the Mets in any way. It needed to be done

http://www.bloggingmets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/wrightreyes.bmp

a fan at game yell at Beinfest before interview in pressbox from stand he look back downstair fans say bring cobby back i was next guy who yell at him

Translation please?

.....A fan at the game yesterday yelled at Beinfest to "Bring Cody (Ross) back" as he was making his way up to the pressbox for his on-air interview with Rich & Tommy. Our fellow user, miamibaseball, was sitting next to the fan who yelled at Beinfest......

That would be $5 please :shifty

a fan at game yell at Beinfest before interview in pressbox from stand he look back downstair fans say bring cobby back i was next guy who yell at him

Translation please?

.....A fan at the game yesterday yelled at Beinfest to "Bring Cody (Ross) back" as he was making his way up to the pressbox for his on-air interview with Rich & Tommy. Our fellow user, miamibaseball, was sitting next to the fan who yelled at Beinfest......

LOL Thanks, okay now let me get my piggy bank then

Translation please?

Could be a career for you in translating!