Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone remember this?

Featured Replies

Yes, I remember watching it a while back...

 

Think that's as violent as I've ever seen it get at a Marlins game.

Yea I remember that... what an ugly ugly stadium that was. lol

 

I actually went to elementary school with the cop that shows up in the video.

Seems like RF seats out there were the PRIME location for fights to break out. I swear, every game I went to there was a police officer escorting somebody out from 130/129 or that area.

What would they get for this? Jail time? or Community service? long time since Iv lived in florida, pretty tuff there now?

 

 

Nothing usually other than an ejection from the game and most likely a ban from Dolphin/SunLife/Land Shark/whatever irrelevant name Stadium.

 

Although for the more serious cases, IDK.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.